Beaver Lake Hike Trail

Beaver Lake Hike Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snohomish, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.0 miles Elevation Gain: 216 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Good trail. Not too easy but not too hard- gets the heart going. Brought the dog and he was just fine. Bring extra water and make sure you keep on the main trail if you're worried. It's easy to get onto to side-trails and they've overgrown a bit. Good, fun hike for morning or afternoon.

Husband and I took our 2 kids (5 and 7) on this hike for the fourth of July mid afternoon. Not too busy, nice shade from the forest. The trail was only a tiny bit muddy in some areas, honestly not a big deal. Lots of bikers. My kids handled the hike just fine. Good amount of up and down hills. However the trails are not marked so well. My husband luckily took a photo of the map on the board before we went hiking. Be prepared!

Lots of hills. Wasn’t very muddy, only in extreme shade areas

Muddy but worth it! We went before it got too peopley. If you have a stroller, make sure your strong enough to steer it over the roots and rocks. We did it but it was definitely a work out!

A little mushy on the trails right now, but a good hike.

Very pretty walk and good place to bring a dog. My Golden Retriever loved it! Trails weren't marked very well but other than that it was good.

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Not really a hike, more of a nature walk, very level ground. Also trail is closed part way down, with no warning prior to starting the trail.

Monday, May 28, 2018

Probably fine if you live close by. But, really just a network of wooded trails. Supposedly the Lake has dried up. Also, you’re sharing the trail with horses and bicycles as well.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

great hike! I would recommend going earlier though, we started at about 9am and maybe ran into 3 people but towards the end it was very heavily trafficked.

Saturday, May 05, 2018

Easy. Pretty. Tranquil.

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Didn’t know this consisted of several other trails which was nice but confusing since some trails aren’t marked on the map and caused us to go in circles LOL. But, was nice nonetheless.

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Very muddy this time of year. Also to me the trails were not marked very well. We could not find the 360 lookout on the pipeline trail. It was still a good walk in the woods. Beaver lake was very pretty just hard to get really close to.

Monday, July 10, 2017

I did enjoy this local nice hike for sure. Only things I don't like are how he trails are not really marked. So many people were getting lost. I used my app so it was okay! But also the amount of horse poop you find. Smh. Beware of the flies apparently! If you're not on horse back try and stick to the trails that say no horses! Apart of me thinks if you need to clean up dog poop why not horse? Or at least be polite enough to throw it in the bushes at least and not in the middle of the walk ways.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Super easy and close to home for us. Walked it this afternoon on our rainy first day of summer. Several other trails you could take within Lord Hill which I'd like to discover on a less wet day :) all in all, nice little jaunt to get us out of the house and get some exercise in.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Smells awful from all the animal poo. And the trail itself is easy but getting to it is all down hill - which would have been nice to know for a person with recent Ortho surgery. All in all we won't return due to the smell

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Really fun little hike! The lake/pond was actually pretty cool and calming to sit and have lunch at and there are some beautiful sights. The only downside we found was there are a lot of trails and few maps to help you find your way. Seems like one could easily get lost for an extra hour or too.