Beaver Lake Hike Trail

Beaver Lake Hike Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snohomish, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until November.

I did enjoy this local nice hike for sure. Only things I don't like are how he trails are not really marked. So many people were getting lost. I used my app so it was okay! But also the amount of horse poop you find. Smh. Beware of the flies apparently! If you're not on horse back try and stick to the trails that say no horses! Apart of me thinks if you need to clean up dog poop why not horse? Or at least be polite enough to throw it in the bushes at least and not in the middle of the walk ways.

Super easy and close to home for us. Walked it this afternoon on our rainy first day of summer. Several other trails you could take within Lord Hill which I'd like to discover on a less wet day :) all in all, nice little jaunt to get us out of the house and get some exercise in.

Smells awful from all the animal poo. And the trail itself is easy but getting to it is all down hill - which would have been nice to know for a person with recent Ortho surgery. All in all we won't return due to the smell

Really fun little hike! The lake/pond was actually pretty cool and calming to sit and have lunch at and there are some beautiful sights. The only downside we found was there are a lot of trails and few maps to help you find your way. Seems like one could easily get lost for an extra hour or too.

Sunday, October 04, 2015