Little Si Trail is a 3.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.7 miles Elevation Gain: 1,138 feet Route Type: Out & Back

rock climbing

Little Si is the little sister to Mount Si. The trail is easier with less elevation, but the view from the top is just as breathtaking with views of Snoqualmie Valley and Rattlesnake Mountain. Please note that dogs are allowed off leash, it is best to keep your dog on the leash because of the heavy traffic on this trail. Please note that the trail is often covered in snow and difficult to trek through much of the year. Discover Pass is required.

Good trail . We saw people rocks climbing . Not muddy even it was raining few days ago .not that much fall colors on the top. Beautiful view on the top .but the bathroom was stinky .

Trail was absolutely beautiful with the fall leaves everywhere! It was my dog's first hike and my first one for a while. It was the perfect moderate level hike to get back into things!

No mud, clear day, perfect weather.

The Tideworks Mountaineers are back out on the trails again this time with one of our new members, Hector Pomales. The team has grown to 8 members and you’ll be seeing them in the upcoming weeks as we begin our training hikes to prepare for the 2020 climb season. This evening was a great hike up Little Si, 4.6 miles in 2hr3min. Tideworks Mountaineers, Hugh Gallagher & Steve Albert joined Hector for the hike.

Heavily shaded, well maintained, and great views S a reward. Nice afternoon hike less than an hour from the city.

This trail was one for the books! I loved it so much I actually featured it on my blog. If you want to see some great photos and read about the trail in more detail, check it out! https://accordingtomadisonfordblog.wordpress.com/2019/10/09/hiking-notes-little-si/

Rocky, a bit of steep climbing in the beginning of the trail but doable. Don’t forget your trekking poles.

easy after work hike if you hike on any sort of regular basis

It was a nice hike but at the peak we heard a police siren. Not enough away from the city for me

recorded Recording - Sep 20, 01:46 PM

Well maintained trail. Not an easy trail for novices. Not much of a view at the summit but beautiful lush forest vegetation.

Good on n off incline trail.. nice look view at the top..

Good hike with lots of great rock climbing along the way

Great hike close to town

Great trail for my first hike in Washington. Did not have the discovery pass so had to buy it on my phone before leaving my car. Bring paper and a pen in that case. Two hours in and out. Lots of people and dogs along the way. Also ran into some hornets at one point. Bring an Epi pen if you need it!

This trail was super tricky! The beginning and end is extremely rocky and the elevation gain was intense. However, being able to get to the very top is exciting! We went on a Saturday morning and it was so busy we had to park in the overflow parking, which is a quarter of a mile away from the trailhead. The view was not exactly what I was looking forward to but there are various lookout points at the top that you can explore. Also, my Garmin tracked this route as 4.2 miles but that may have been because we went to the very top of the “mountain.” Overall, it was a great workout!

Loved it. Beautiful views. I even saw a mountain goat and some cliff climbers setting their rope. There was an ok amount of people. Not too crowded but enough people to make me feel safe. I heard squirrels screaming and chipmunks barking. The trail was in great shape but on the way out I could smell the bathroom 20 feet away. Im looking forward to going back when the leaves start changing colors.

Loved it! Nice and steep and short with a nice view and little spots to hang out at the top! Bathrooms were in terrible shape with no toilet paper....

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

It was a beautiful trail but very rocky. At some points, it was more like rock climbing than hiking. There weren’t a lot of people, but many had left their doggie poop bags on the side rather than packing them out.

recorded Little Si Trail

Beautiful nature-lines trail with a few picturesque views along the way. Steep parts early and late make it moderate, otherwise pretty easy.

Has anyone done a sunset hike? If so do they lock the gates at dark?

We only went about halfway but it was nice and well maintained. My small, older dog had some trouble but otherwise was nice. Will try again another day, maybe with a dog carrier.

I Enjoyed the climb right out of the parking lot. I thought it might plain out. But I'm a rookie. I thought the trail was well maintained for the amount of traffic we encountered. Some sections were a little clogged with young hikers, on this perfect Saturday. Very pleased to watch the rock climbers. We took a Puppy on this hike, and I think she really enjoyed it. She is going to sleep tonight.

The trail was well kept with a few rocky areas.Very beautiful scenery half way up the trail we came across some rock climbers. This is a dog friendly trail it took us a lil over an hour to make to the top and about 30 mins back to our start point.

Nice hike with a mix of elevation and flats that don't leave you breathless. Initial and final segments are pure climbs but otherwise a solid moderate hike. Parts of the trail are not very well marked so they might be a little bit confusing.