Little Si Trail

Little Si Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Little Si is the little sister to Mount Si. The trail is easier with less elevation, but the view from the top is just as breathtaking, with views of Snoqualmie Valley and Rattlesnake Mountain.

20 minutes ago

Great hike. Worth the view. Not easy fir a beginner. 2 tougher sections if you have bad knees. Lovely section thru forest almost felt like a NW rain forest.

Beautiful views for an easy hike. Gets a little steep at the top but very managable. I went on a sunny day during the afternoon and made it down just before sunset. Great views up at the summit and nice little scenic pit stops along the way. Great for families, friends, pets!

Good hike for when the snow is too much on the other trails. Got a good leg work out and a beautiful view in about 2 hours.

We hiked this last Sunday. It was stunningly sunny, with inverted clouds here and there stuck in the valleys. This made the hike up Little Si absolutely beautiful, especially when the sun hit the clouds and the trees at the same time. The steeper part of the hike is near the end, and the middle portion feels like a pleasant stroll in the woods. Up on top we ate lunch and gazed at Mount Si (can’t wait to hike that next). On the way back down, we took the 1.5-mike detour on Boulder Garden Loop. I’m glad we did, but I think I need to come back and check out the loop in late spring or summer, when the wildflowers are in bloom.

Fairly manageable beginner hike with lots of fantastic views and several areas with their own unique feel. The last quarter mile or so is quite steep. The trail is heavily trafficked and quite noisy because of that, but well worth it nonetheless.

Good place!!!

good trail with nice view in the end.

Really nice hike, good view from the top. Easy walk through the woods and some ups and downs.

This trail is often below the snowline, so it's great in the colder months. Views are nice, but not outstanding as some. It's a workout, but very doable. I'd do it again if a friend wanted to, but I wouldn't choose it.

Great trail. Just the right length for after work. Seems like more than 3.7 miles round trip

Well maintained, nice views. Lush, verdant scenery.

Love the beauty, the maintained trails, and beautiful rocks!

Was very short hike and view wasnt that great than I thought, even when compared it to reattlesnake trail.

favorite hike for trail running but you have to go early.

We really enjoyed this hike. We went there during weekend after 3:30 pm in the afternoon, traffic wasn't that bad. We easily found a parking spot. I like the trail mostly covered in the woods, but not completely. You can see the sky and sunlight, but still won't get sun burnt easily. The view of the trail-head is beautiful.

We did the hike early on a Sunday Morning. We reached the parking area by 8:10 and there were a few more empty spaces. By 9:45 am we were on top and around 11:10 back to the parking. The climb up was through the forest and not too many exposed areas. The last part of the hike is the most challenging since it is between roots and big rocks. Nice hike, but technical. Our dog did great, but going down she seemed to be a bit tired and moody. On our descent we had to stop a lot to let pass the big groups of incoming hikers. It looks like the trail is more popular towards the second part of the morning.

Beautiful at the top! Trail a bit rocky in spots, but well worth the effort. We also saw people rock climbing just off the trail.

loved this trail my kid loved it my wife loved it and my pittbull loved it kick are butt a little bit especially on the way back down but we did a 4 mile hike earlier in the day but it was kool to see some people rock climbing on the way up to the Summitt and the rocks and vegetation was beautiful on the trail probably one of my favorite hikes if not my favorite make sure your ready for a work out because it's all up hill but the reward is huge when you summit so have fun great hike

Challenging hike with very beautiful views. Elevation is steep at times so a walking stick is helpful!

Great trail for conditioning, trail running and moving quickly. I had a good workout and it's just beautiful! Best to go in the morning, lots more people were heading up as I approached the last half-mile to the bottom. I arrived at the trailhead at approx. 8 am Sunday morning.