Lewisville Park Trail

Lewisville Park Trail is a 2.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Battle Ground, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

beach

I-5 to Exit 11; E on 219th St into Battle Ground; N on SR-503 approx. 3 miles to park entrance

Nice stroll with my kids and dog.

Nice hike with my small dog. Cover from the trees makes it a little less wet. Good hills on one side, and the river rushing is wonderful to hear. During the summer, step in and get wet! Huge pro: bathrooms, and quite a few of them!

Good shade and safe trails but can be crowded while walking through picnic areas.

wide trails well maintained. plenty of picnic areas and activies throughout pathes.

First time visitor on a clear day with no wind. Walked the entire trail with my wife and our dog. There were other hikers, runners and even a few mountain bicyclists. Trail was dry in most areas even with an exceptionally wet winter. Lots of shade from both large deciduous and evergreen trees. Would be great during warm summer days.

Nice trail perfect for dogs and family.

Easy trail. Good for the kids and dog.

My husband and I are new to the area and have started checking out the local hiking spots. We started with this easy one and enjoyed the views of the river. I want to return to do some birding and my husband wants to return to try some trail running here.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Beautiful trail. a good mixture of water and old growth forest.

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Love this place it's so serene and beautiful! great place for walking.