Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Lake to Lake Trail, Red Tape Trail, Palmer Trail to Round Lake Loop

Lake to Lake Trail, Red Tape Trail, Palmer Trail to Round Lake Loop is a 3.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Camas, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was a delightful walk with our dog. There was some elevation so we got a good walk in. It was lovely to see the lake as we circumvented it.

It was a pretty hike. Not hard at all, however, the trails are not marked very well. Nice easy day.

Decent little jaunt, it’s fun to explore a place practically in our backyard. Good place to walk a dog.

Just finished this! Very nice paved or packed trail. Pretty views start/finish of Round Lake. Fun little waterfalls and rock formations here and there. A few tiny uphill sections if you go the south route first. If you go north first, you will have a bigger uphill section. Very few dogs, most on leash. Some runners. Very few bikers. Really nice!

Easy hike with views of lake, streams, small waterfall. Saturday hike light traffic on trail. Mostly shaded with tree cover. Good hike for kids, dogs too.

Well cleared and pretty hike, easy enough to do with serious back pain which I had. The maps/ signs aren't well detailed though but no worries, plenty of people around. Does have a small parking lot, does have well kept restrooms with soap and water.

Great for kids, awesome options to mix it up, waterfalls, wildflowers, what else could you ask for?

So-so mountain bike ride, short and some steep areas. Better is the lacamas lake trail just across the road right along the lake edge with a few nice gentle ups and downs.

Love this area. Shaded, not a flat trail in all areas but plenty. Has some gentle hills to work on the heart rate. Beautiful place to put in a few miles.

I found this place thanks to this app. best place ever. so beautiful.

My favorite place on earth. I grew up literally next door and spend many hours here everyday for years. This place is my happy place. I know every trail and corner. Everyone should go here at least once. Also the other two places across the lake and ghost lake (fallen leaf lake)

Love this trail as a daily hike. So beautiful any time of the year.

Easy, great for a quick jaunt. A few options for paths to follow. Plenty of shade.

Great hike with the kids.

Good easy hike with multiple trails to hop on and off. Couple good falls as well. Minimal traffic on the not main trails.

Excellent easy hike. Took our 2 and 4 year old and they had a blast.

I enjoyed it there. Trails are well groomed, several places to go relax by the lake and creeks. Playground for kids, grass areas, a lot of water activity. I’ll be back

Trails well marked. Fun side trails not too crowded away from lake. Did woodburn and lower falls along with the loop around the lake.

We enjoyed a nice hike today. It's a short drive from home, it wasn't crowded and we like the ups and downs. However I am giving it 3 stars because the trails are marked pretty poorly. We ended up walking twice as much. Yes we got a good workout in, but at some point it got frustrating trying to guess the right direction all the time.

short. lots of nice off trails. was great for my dog. would give more stars if the trails were marked more clearly in some spots. very easy .

We took our 3 year old and 9 month old baby, we took the shorter hike around the lake so that our Diaghilev could have more of the water scenery. We loved it, we will be going back to fish and for another hike.

My wife and I took our 5 year old and 3 month old out for a walk here. Parking was good. The views over the lake are beautiful and the trail was a nice and simple loop.

Lived next door for most of my childhood. This park is why I love hiking. So many amazing memories. Love going back there from time to time.

Beautiful, love the lily fields

Something for everyone and a great hike for a few hours! Attempted this on a Sunday morning with a few friends but we did not complete the entire loop. We took our time admiring the display of hyacinths, wild life and soaked in the fresh, crisp air at Woodburn and Lower Falls. Make sure to visit the Camas Lilly Hill Loop. Trails along this loop can split and the trail allows you to hike upper or lower levels. Did you know the Hyacinth/Camassia is related to the asparagus?

Continue to Lower Falls. I imagine this would be the perfect place for a lunch. Beautifully terraced river with glistening stones and the bustle of families and their dogs. Ideal for people watching. There are also several luncheon locations along the trail through old growth groves, hyacinth hills, lake side docks, etc.

Great park that has a variety of paths. Short moments of incline paired with beautiful lakes and river systems!

Thar be newts here!

Took some time to explore several of the side trails and thoroughly enjoyed the hike!

nice waterfalls along the trail, great cliffs along the river at spots.
really wanted to give more stars, but there needs to be more signage at the intersecting trails.
I had never been there and those trails make you lose direction.
had to ask for the right direction.