Lake Sacajawea Park Trail

Lake Sacajawea Park Trail is a 3.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Longview, Washington and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

highly recommend for parents with small children or those wanting to take it easy. I walked with my 20 month old in the stroller. we played on two different playgrounds located around the lake and saw an otter, ducks, geese, plenty of squirrels and a crane all on our walk. The park grounds were beautifully maintained and hardly any litter. everyone we encountered on the path was super friendly. the trees and various other pants had info markers which was really nice. a section of the path had planetary markers with information on all the planets which was a nice little extra. We plan to visit again on a future trip to Longview.

Easy and beautiful walk/run

While I wouldn't say this is a hiking trail, it's a great walking path and family friendly. The lake is a great place to go for a jog after work, but I wouldn't make it a destination stop unless you are passing through and want to stretch your legs, or want a super easy family walk.

waters nasty in spots bathrooms are the worst ive seen and there tweekers everywhere you look!

love walking this trail first thing in the morning. great for my pup too.

This is a beautiful place to walk a dog or bring kids. Highly populated most of the time, very clean and well kept.

it's best for walking/running. very pretty.

Beautiful lake to walk,jog,run or bike around. There are a few sketchy areas.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Monday, August 01, 2016

Its an easy walk. I walk around this lake every Friday morning & whenever I feel like it in the weekends.

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

beautiful minus a few sketchy longview folks