Lake Fenwick

Lake Fenwick is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Kent, Washington that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and fishing. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

When wet: very lightly trafficked, slippery boardwalk, spider webs, devil tower of stairs-my husky wasn't a fan with her feet. great view of the lake if you go all the way down to the dock.

This trail is a short out and back and close to downtown Kent. It was a great place to head to for a quick walk/jog after work. I had a love-hate relationship with the stairs! I liked the thigh burn though. Lol! I went up and wandered around the trails but I could not figure out where to get to the lake area people mentioned. I did not feel comfortable on this isolated path while jogging by myself so I can't say I did anything more than a quick glance around looking for it. The discomfort I felt with having the trail to myself was great motivation to keep my pace up so that's a plus. I picked this trail for its location and the description stating it was moderately trafficked.
To sum it up: enjoyable short trail but much too isolated for my comfort

Loved doing the stairs.

very pretty trail. more scenic than I expected.