Lake Christine Trail to Mt Beljica

Lake Christine Trail to Mt Beljica is a 3.6 mile out and back trail located near Ashford, Washington that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from July until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

the hike was super easy but bygolly does it take forever to get up that dirt road! speaking of the drive....its a 30min drive up riddled with huge potholes....but don't worry as soon as u enter the road brace yourself and take it slow. but hey, when u see ur end result it's totally worth it! also another useful tidbit- don't bring small children...dangerous

This was a beautiful hike.

loved the hike....beautiful scenery lots of bug spray is needed...stay to the left like the previous person said and you'll be fine

Liked it! Pretty easy with a short climb and a nice summit!

Great hike with beautiful views. Well worth the hike.

This hike was absolutely gorgeous and worth the elevation climb once you get to the top! Stick left at the forks, we ran into a few people that advised us of the right direction thankfully. Once You get to the top You can see all 3 mountains and as long as you're not afraid of heights it's an incredible view!! The bugs were AWFUL! Bring long sleeves and pants even I swear I would rather be hot than bit by horseflys ! And lots of deep eood bug spray. The trail was mostly shady and narrow at points and steep at other points, other than the bugs I would highly recommend !! Also it's a 4 mile hike total

One of my favorite hikes near Mt Rainier! For a longer hike, you can take a right at the fork shortly after the lake and just before the trail to the summit and connect this to the Glacier view or Goat lake trails making it around 10-12 mikes out and back.

Did a solo hike on this trail. It had the perfect amount of everything in a short hike. There's a few trees down on the trail that you have to climb over. Hardly anyone there, got to the top and views are stunning. I had to wait for the clouds to burn off but when they did it was one hell of a view. The bugs on this trail are no joke. Bring lots of bug spray. I sprayed every 20 mins or so and still was eaten alive. There's no signs whatsoever. Follow along the lake and about 1000 yards you'll come to where to go right or left. Go left to arrive at beljica.

This hike was beautiful. I little steep for my little kids at time but the top was well worth it. The wildflowers were incredible. I do wish I had seen the reviews about mosquitoes. I have NEVER seen more mosquitoes in my life. Bring bug spray and long sleeves. My kids were even bitten through their clothes.

Still a bit of snow between the lake and Mount Beljica, but fairly easy to follow the trail. Amazing views from the top!

An amazing hike with a rewarding view of 4 different mountains on top of Mt. Beljica, on a clear day.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Did this one several years back during the rain. This tie sunny day. Took my dog and had a great time. There were some bugs, but not enough to use repellent. The trail is well maintained and easy to follow. Take the first right after the gravel pit and at the end, the TH is in the trees ahead of you. I recommend a high clearance vehicle, but I have seen some sedans there. The views are worth this trip, especially if you climb Mt Beljica.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Great hike with great views. Road is rough getting to trail head but manageable. There were tons of bugs but overall well worth the views.

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Lots of bang for the buck. When you get to the top, and it took me about an hour and a half, you get views of Mount Rainier, Mount Saint Helens, Mount Adams, and Mount Baker. (I think I have those last two mountains correct, but you can certainly see 4 in a row all from north to east at the same time). Lake Christine in the middle of the short hike is beautiful. Is fairly small and quaint, and there was a fine no-brainer camping site on the bank.

Friday, July 22, 2016

nice little lake road is little ruff getting there.