Kendall Katwalk Trail

Kendall Katwalk Trail is a 14.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Hike along the Pacific crest trail from I-90 to reach the Kendall katwalk, a rock path blasted out of the cliff face.

amazing

Great trail and really beautiful section of the PCT. Forest, waterfalls, ridges, snow, alpine lakes, mountain views (including rainier). I'm happy I picked a sunny day to go so I could see the distant snowy mountains. This is a longer hike, so I'd allow 5-6 hours if you plan on heading back immediately instead of camping at one of the sites along the trail.

Despite another KK late start (dynamics of life), the weather held and the views were fantastic at the Katwalk. Surprisingly little snow on the north side for late Oct, although that will change soon. Trail maintenance was exceptional given huge storms two weeks ago. Vert is spread out over long distances, so not overwhelming. A fav hike #always. Plan 5-6 hrs.

This is the absolute best way to see Snoqualmie Pass from above! It is lengthy but not hard… Hikers are rewarded with very generous and long switchbacks… I have found harder hikes in the Issaquah Alps LOL… Not sure why it is rated as hard.

I loved this one. I don't think the trail length is accurate, the hike here takes you well past the Katwalk to the gravel and ridge lakes, which adds another 3 miles to the hike. Worth it though!

Went on a cloudy day and got caught in a little rain on the way back. Beautiful hike. The clouds made it seem otherworldly at times. The mountain pass before the "katwalk" is stunning. Took our small dog and she did really well. Definitely a long hike; I'd say expect to spend 5-6 hours if you're going at a moderate pace and stop to eat. Recommend boots with ankle support.

Pretty, long, stright forward, fun, wish i have a horse

I loved this hike so much. It was long but the elevation gain was so gradual it was fun. The views are amazing. I took the PCT up but went the common wealth trail back to the parking lot and it was a really cool change in scenery. Wasn't very populated on a Thursday. Took 3 hours to the lakes and 2 down. Recommend.

This hike is not for the faint of heart. I thought I was in good hiking shape, but this was a long trek. The views are very nice, but I think some of the other Cascade hikes are better.

Finally made it to the Kat Walk after stopping short in a winter hike. Went a little past the walk and if I knew there was a lake in a half mile it would have been a great double score. Adams was in view today which was a great bonus. Next time on to the lake.