Keekwulee Falls via Denny Creek Trail

Keekwulee Falls via Denny Creek Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.8 miles Elevation Gain: 1,108 feet Route Type: Out & Back

I did this hike on 10/6 and it was absolutely beautiful. Fall colors are looking amazing, the distance and elevation gain was perfect for a shorter day hike. We spent a lot of time at the falls taking in all its beauty on the sunny sunday. The parking is all alongside the road when you come in and there front row handicapped spots. Theres also a bathroom at the parking area.

20191004_155627.jpg

Wonderful short morning hike.

Beautiful. Cold in September. Worth the gains

The first mile is relatively well maintained and easy. The second is quite rocky with a bit of elevation gain...more moderate than easy. Upper falls are gorgeous.

such a great day with the kids. beside to go ALL the way to the big falls. decent downhill path to the actual falls though. as a barefoot hiker- some sections required extra attention. the top s ramble was loose and required me to shoe-up.

very nice trail. loved it

This hike is very kid friendly for probably ages 5+ Our kiddo had no problem hiking uphill & back was easy. Awesome destination for kids to play in the water. The falls give you many options to splash and swim. Follow signs for Denny creek trail all the way you’ll run into the falls. Don’t forget to pay to park they do ticket you.

Really enjoyed this hike, but mark it down one because parking is inadequate unless you have a handicap parking pass; this trail is not passable by those with limited mobility, so it doesn't make any sense. Great place to pack a picnic and wear your swimsuit. Water shoes are helpful on rocky and slippery parts. Lots of shady trees so it's good even on a hot day. BTW the key is to follow the signs for the Denny Creek trail. Enjoy!

Enjoyed this hike with my dog early on a Wednesday morning. We started at 9:15am at the trail head and encountered no one until we reached Denny Creek falls and only a couple of people after that. No bugs! The waterfalls were beautiful. On the way back there were a ton of people coming up. I'm glad we went early. Trail is easy for the most part but gets quite a bit more challenging as it gets closer to the Keekwulee falls - more rocky, more narrow, and steeper!

My favorite kid friendly hike to do with my 7 and 4 year old! Well maintained trail with very little elavation gain and awesome falls and rocks to explore at the end. My 7 year old had a blast sliding down the rock "water slides" into the crystal clear water below. Pack a lunch (and bug spray!) and enjoy your time exploring the area. We started at about 945 on a Thursday and it was not that crowded, I'd be hesitant to go on a weekend though as I'm sure this gets pretty popular due to the awesome/easy destination. Will return!

Perfect day for this hike. Waterfall was a great plus.

This was a wonderful trail to do with my kids. My GPS only put the elevation gain at 663 feet, not the 1,100 noted in the description. Nice gradual incline to the top where the falls are. Kids splashed around, the cold water felt good in the heat. We turned around at the falls, about 2 miles in, but would love to go back and make it out to the lake. The mosquitoes are in full force near the water - bring bug spray. Great hike!