Jetty Island Trail

Jetty Island Trail is a 0.6 mile out and back trail located near Everett, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching.

Distance: 0.6 miles Elevation Gain: 0 feet Route Type: Out & Back

nice easy walk with a nice view

Sun Oct 15 2017

Went in July, came for beach and the view. Best to come early in the morning to beat the crowd and grab the spot on the ferry back. Came little before noon and planned on staying for a couple of hours but there was no spot on ferry back until after 4pm so ended up being stuck on the island for 4+hours but it wasn’t bad. The trail was easy and I ended up enjoying relaxing on the beach.

Thu Aug 31 2017

Jetty Island offers quite a lot if you're up for a small passenger ferry boat ride. There are no dogs allowed, so my first time attempting to head over to the island I was quickly turned away by the signs. The island is unique, offers great views of the ocean and can be extremely crowded on the weekends. I would recommend coming out here on the weekdays early in the mornings to beat the rush of beach goers and sand combers. I didn't see any wildlife that I'd be too concerned about but there is a vast open field during low tide that if you're not careful, you can be caught as the water comes rushing back in. I didn't spend all day here as the ferries seem to run every hour or so. At the next available ferry, I jumped back aboard and jetted off the island. It was fun, and I'm not too sure I'll come back but it was an experience right in our back yard if you're local to the greater Snohomish county area. Be safe!

Wed Jul 26 2017

Great island. You can chill and read a book or hike. The water today was really warm!!

Thu Dec 29 2016

Pretty views of the puget sound, easy walk with kids or pets.

Sat Sep 03 2016

excellent experience

Thu Jul 07 2016

amazing!

Mon Jun 27 2016

We like to canoe over to the island before the ferry starts running and you have the beach to yourself! Go after the 4th of July and catch the free 5 minute ferry ride over to the island. It's beautiful and sandy and the perfect way to spend a day.

Thu Oct 11 2018