Iron Creek Falls Trail is a 0.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Randle, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until October.

Distance: 0.2 miles Elevation Gain: 13 feet Route Type: Out & Back

This is a short walk down a well maintained path with numerous steps to a larger viewing area of the falls. There are quite a few blown down trees right in front of the falls, but they do not block the view much. Park on a small gravel area on the left hand side of the road, and you will see the path that leads down to the falls. No signage visible.

Hiked (5/9/20) The all trails map takes you to the actually waterfall location instead of the little gravel turn out on the left side of the road where the trail head starts. Very easy walk down to the falls and very pretty. Must see.

Great little hike. This trail is a must stop on the way through. the views are amazing.

Beautiful waterfall! A must to see at Mt St Helen!

Beautiful trail with huge trees! My family and I frequent this trail and we can’t get enough of it.

Mon Aug 13 2018

pretty n easy

Sat Jul 07 2018

Loved this shirt hike! Great for kids and the water felt amazing!

Sun Jan 07 2018

I loved this small hike. Such a big reward and it was clearly marked, luckily the road wasn’t closed.

Mon Jul 25 2016

Neat waterfall. Quick hike from the road to the creek.

Wed Aug 05 2015

Grew up in Randle and I now live in Boise, love everything about Gifford Pinchot. There are some amazing places here that still are known to very few people. Head up Cispus Road till you get To 2305 bout 5 miles it will be on your right hand side, dirt road Right there pure untouched oldgrowth forest Massive Douglas firs an amazing sight, moss 3 to 4 feet deep.

Wed Feb 25 2015

My mother and I were on our way to hike the Windy Ridge trail but the road was closed so we took a detour and explored this little trail that starts off on the side of the road. I must say that once you get to the bottom the waterfall and creek was simply astounding and I no longer felt bad that we didn't get to hike Windy Ridge. We spent about an hour exploring the area and it was truly breath taking; especially to feel the cool mist from the waterfall hit your face.

Thu Aug 22 2013

Beautiful short hike with the kids. Needed a break from the road, this is how we took one.

Fri Aug 03 2012

Get off your butt, park your car, walk 100 feet down a trail and behold an amazing waterfall. Its as easy as it can get to spectate one of natures beauties. This was a pitstop on the way to mt st helens and other trails in the area. You can spend ten minutes or hours down here looking at this waterfall. Its completely worth the pit stop!

Mon May 27 2019