Hugo Peak Trail

Hugo Peak Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near La Grande, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until October.

Liked the trail. Was disappointed at the peak. No look out on top. Was expecting to see mount Rainier

Oh. I lost my eye glasses on the way up. I believe around 1/2 way when I was getting warm and removed my coat If you find them please email me
jcagruber@me.com. Thanks. Yes they are brown with a hint of green on the edge. Thanks

This hike was not bad. Enough elevation to give you a workout and coming down was faster of course. I would def recommend hike boots for this one. The view half way was pretty cool and there was a rainbow there as well. I didn’t get many pictures because I was with a co worker and we were just talking about random stuff but I would def recommend this trail. There is actual a Model forest trail right next to the start of Hugo so I may come back to do that one too. The top view is not too dandy there are way to many trees blocking the view but this was not too bad I would do it again if I was just getting out the house to hike.

easy hike. end result is not as exciting as we were hoping. but still a good hike.

Are dogs allowed on this trail?

Not a great view from the top. The best view is actually about half way up. Trail was small and narrow.

Not a bad hike, and very nice view half way up. Not much to see at the top, but there is a journal to write a note in at the top.

AMAZING TRAIL 10/10