Horsethief Butte Trail

Horsethief Butte Trail is a 1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Dallesport, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and rock climbing and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

my dogs love this park

i love the view

rock climbing

Love it nice place great short climbing routes

Very beautiful! Went on a sunny warm day so we could very clearly see the mountains and hills. Not a destination hike. You can take two different routes but both give you great views and if you enjoy a little rock climbing it is a great place for that too.

Really cool spot!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Great hike!❤️

Monday, August 01, 2016

Ehhh

Friday, May 27, 2016

It seemed very short, went on the easy trail because we had little kids with us. Mostly just grasslands. Was very windy when we went so not super enjoyable.

Friday, May 29, 2015

I walked the trail when I went to look at the petroglyphs that are in the park area. The trail has some great views of the Columbia river.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

If you are in the area this is a nice trail with great rock formations. I guess people come to use the rock walls to learn to rappel. There are some petroglyphs near the river in the park area. Not really a destination hike on its own but we enjoyed it.

Sunday, August 14, 2016