Holder Ridge, Road A, Road F and Whiskey Still Loop

Holder Ridge, Road A, Road F and Whiskey Still Loop is a 5.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mirrormont, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and horses. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very much so a horse back riding trail. Lots of horse poop! Also not really any views or great destination. A quick through the trees hike. Lots of garden snakes.

I didn't realize when I picked this one that it's a horseback riding trail. I chose it because it was lightly trafficked, but now I know why! The main trail is a gravel road with hardly any elevation and no views. There's little loops you can take that veer off the main road, however they're short and pretty muddy with a fair amount of horse poop. I hate to be negative, but it's definitely not what I was expecting! I would save this for horseback riding only.

great morning hike before the horses come, tons of trails to explore and bridges !

Sunday, June 11, 2017