Hoh Rain Forest Hall of Moss

Hoh Rain Forest Hall of Moss is a 1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Forks, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

An easy stroll and mostly paved. The best thing about it is that it is so diverse from other trails. I went on Oct 31. The drive to the forest was beautiful too with all the fall colors popping.

A great place that I’ll need to revisit a few times! We got there a little later in the day so we had less light to work with. Out for about 2 hours and I remember being upset when we agreed to leave because I hadn’t started to feel tired from the hike!

Hiked this today, October 28, 2017. Super easy loop, great for any hiker at any level. Like nothing I've ever seen before. I recommend doing the Hall of Moss loop then the Spruce loop. Nice and casual.

This is a beautiful trail. So green. The maple grove draped in long moss is stunning. There are many old growth trees that are enormous. The creek area is gorgeous. Elk sometimes show in the area (I didn't see them). I'm shocked this doesn't have 5 stars.

Absolutely gorgeous for an easy walk. The sun streaming through the moss makes it look like a fairytale.