High Rock Lookout Trail

High Rock Lookout Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Ashford, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and horses and is best used from June until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I've hiked this trail for the last 13 years and love it more each time I go. I have also taken my family.

Went last June and the view at the top is remarkable!

love this hike it is an intense work out. if you have asthma(like me)a big warning bring your inhaler. it's an amazing hike but it is very hard on the lungs. the view at the top is extremely worth it

Very nice view for such a short hike! We went in the late fall and it was already nice and blustery cold at the top. There are some fun mountain roads in the area if you like to jeep. I would say the hike is appropriately ranked as moderate- but it can be a bit more difficult in the rain. It was a fun scramble up to the top...we'll probably go again but with better weather..

Achy legs and slippery when wet.

Super reward at the top. Well kept trail.

Awesome views