Guillemot Cove Trail

Guillemot Cove Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Seabeck, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Great for older kids. Good terrain enough to feel like a hike but easy enough to be pleasant. Multiple ways down to the beach and back. On a nice day it is very pretty forest feel. My advice to go during low tide so must look up tide time where you can walk into the beach area during low tide. No bathrooms. Insects and small forest snakes and slugs are present within forest but nothing to worry too much about.

26 minutes ago

Easy enough for our 5 year old, challenging enough for the adults. The stump house was a neat find. The beach was a good place to spend the afternoon eating lunch, finding baby lobsters and crabs and digging for clams. Great find in our PNW backyard!

Sweet trail. My mom and I liked it a lot. My (62 yr old) mom had to rest at times on the way back up but all around fun, chill hike. We took our time and had lunch at the beach. We spent 2 1/2 hours and will go back.

Pretty beach. Make sure to stop at the tree hut.

super easy for kids.

I love this trail! We take the long trail and enjoy the for re at and then the beautiful ocean.

great trail kinda tricky paths for children but once you get to the beach it's a hidden treasure

I would not consider this trail 'kid friendly'.

BEAUTIFUL trail. I like the beach area.