Guillemot Cove Trail

Guillemot Cove Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Seabeck, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Great for older kids. Good terrain enough to feel like a hike but easy enough to be pleasant. Multiple ways down to the beach and back. On a nice day it is very pretty forest feel. My advice to go during low tide so must look up tide time where you can walk into the beach area during low tide. No bathrooms. Insects and small forest snakes and slugs are present within forest but nothing to worry too much about.

I love this trail! We take the long trail and enjoy the for re at and then the beautiful ocean.

great trail kinda tricky paths for children but once you get to the beach it's a hidden treasure

I would not consider this trail 'kid friendly'.

BEAUTIFUL trail. I like the beach area.

good one !!!

Beautiful easy hike!

It was a nice easy hike to get down to the Cove. Thought it was a bit short so I also did the river loop trail as well as the plateau loop trail.
I enjoyed seeing the hidden gem, the stump house and the Hood Canal.

Beautiful trail. Nice short hike. However I would classify the hike back up the hill as moderate versus easy.

Great Little Hike

well maintained for the most part. watch out for thorny bushes at the start. single file and a bit challenging with a 1 year old in a back carry, but doable. Beautiful pay off at the water! Steep climb on the way back. I'd put this at moderate difficulty. Though the cove is great, wear shoes for trail hiking.