Guillemot Cove Trail

Guillemot Cove Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Seabeck, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Great for older kids. Good terrain enough to feel like a hike but easy enough to be pleasant. Multiple ways down to the beach and back. On a nice day it is very pretty forest feel. My advice to go during low tide so must look up tide time where you can walk into the beach area during low tide. No bathrooms. Insects and small forest snakes and slugs are present within forest but nothing to worry too much about.

Beautiful day with friends, sunshine, fall leaves, low tide and peaceful view from the beach.

Great hike! Very dog friendly! The hike back is all uphill, so don’t wast all your energy at the beginning.

Good little trail. Very kid friendly. Definitely returning during low tide.

Our favorite spot to take the kids. The trail is easy enough that the kids can walk the entire time. The water access at the end makes this completely worth it. The trail is never busy and we usually have the beach area to ourselves. Takes about 30-40 minutes one way.

Great quick hike... steep hill down.. means steep hill up! Lol. Cute stump house for your selfie needs... :)

It's a little hike, mostly down hill. There's a lot of side trails but we took the main gravel road trail. Its hard coming back up especially when its hot. It leads to a little marsh land and beach also the "stump house"

Easy enough for our 5 year old, challenging enough for the adults. The stump house was a neat find. The beach was a good place to spend the afternoon eating lunch, finding baby lobsters and crabs and digging for clams. Great find in our PNW backyard!

Sweet trail. My mom and I liked it a lot. My (62 yr old) mom had to rest at times on the way back up but all around fun, chill hike. We took our time and had lunch at the beach. We spent 2 1/2 hours and will go back.

Pretty beach. Make sure to stop at the tree hut.

super easy for kids.

I love this trail! We take the long trail and enjoy the for re at and then the beautiful ocean.

great trail kinda tricky paths for children but once you get to the beach it's a hidden treasure

I would not consider this trail 'kid friendly'.

BEAUTIFUL trail. I like the beach area.

good one !!!

Beautiful easy hike!

It was a nice easy hike to get down to the Cove. Thought it was a bit short so I also did the river loop trail as well as the plateau loop trail.
I enjoyed seeing the hidden gem, the stump house and the Hood Canal.

Beautiful trail. Nice short hike. However I would classify the hike back up the hill as moderate versus easy.

Great Little Hike

Sunday, September 11, 2016

well maintained for the most part. watch out for thorny bushes at the start. single file and a bit challenging with a 1 year old in a back carry, but doable. Beautiful pay off at the water! Steep climb on the way back. I'd put this at moderate difficulty. Though the cove is great, wear shoes for trail hiking.