Green Mountain Lookout Via Gold Creek Trail

Green Mountain Lookout Via Gold Creek Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bremerton, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A moderate climb to great views of the olympics, Seattle, Bremerton, and even Mount Rainier. You will share the trail with other hikers as well as mountain bikes and horses (even if you don't see the horse you will know it was there).

Mostly easy trail but a nice one to do if you're local. Can get challenging at times. We did this with 2 kids on our backs and it took us 3 hours. Can get busy with people on dirt bikes which is a little scary trying to make sure they see you as they're speeding around corners. If you can go on a less busy day when bikes aren't out, it's definitely worth it.

good trail,no complaints,only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I have had more fun on other trails but for reasons I don't realy know why

fun easy trail. Well maintained and well marked. found a fun waterfall on the way back

Really great spot to get a work out, and experience lovely views without having to drive too far away from Bremerton.

a nice peaceful walk not really hard nice view of seattle from the top will do it again soon

The trails were clearly marked and in good condition. There were a few other groups on the trail at 9:00am on a weekday...all in all not crowded. Be aware that most dog owners don't follow the leash requirements. I asked two other parties to leash their dogs, per trail rules, after their dogs rushed and tried to bite my two leashed dogs. The other parties answered my request with colorful language and refusals. If you don't like other dogs rushing your personal space, then take precautions ahead of time.

I wasn't aware I needed a Discover pass, I should've known. It would have been nice if it said somewhere on this site. Still eager to go on a hike here :)