Green Lake Trail

Green Lake Trail is a 9.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Buckley, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from May until October.

2011 feet

beach

From Tacoma, east on Higway 410 to Buckley. Left on Highway 165 for 10.8 miles. Left at fork for 11.4 miles to trailhead on right.

Hiked this with my two kiddos 5 and 9 and our friends today. Nice easy hike, love all the bridge crossings. The lake is beautiful and the bugs were not to bad this time!

We are just getting into hiking, walking paths are nice but I wanted to see more.. it was a challenge but very much worth it. Beautiful is an understatement. Looking forward to exploring more of this area in the future. Have a pass or being $25 cash or check.

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Never actually hiked, it was a doozy but we did it!!
I'll be back!!

I'm going to quote someone who was sitting next to me around the lake : "why the rest of the world is not hiking here today?"

After parking it's a Long rode in until you hit the start of the trail head. But it's a beautiful flat walk and the old growth on the trees are amazing. Once you hit the trailhead it's a casual slope and then lots of switchbacks. Beautiful water fall and fun little log bridge also are great to see as you make your way up to GreenLake. Trail was really wet and lots of water flowing down the path as we were going up so wear waterproof shoes. But the lake was so calm, like glass. We climbed out on the logs and had lunch. A must do that gives you more view of the lake.

This was a beautiful hike. The falls were amazing and probably my favorite part and I was in love with all the different native plants and flowers in bloom along the trail.

Easy hike to the falls...absolutely beautiful view of the falls during this time of year.

Stopped at the waterfall. So beautiful

It was amazing.