Goldmyer Hot Springs Trail

Goldmyer Hot Springs Trail is a 11.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features hot springs and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from May until October.

hot springs

RESERVATIONS REQUIRED to guarantee access to Goldmyer Hot Springs Wilderness Preserve. 20 person per day limit. Pricing and more info at www.goldmyer.org

Just got back from my over night trip and it was amazing! The camp grounds and hot spring were very well maintained and clean. The camp care giver was very kind.i was surprised with how many people were there for how late in the year it is, but my over all experience was amazing!

Very beautiful & well maintained but also very over crowded.

The first time I was at Goldmyer Hot Springs was in January of 1978, I think. The bridge at Taylor River Campground was out, so we hiked in (12 miles or so). Being January, it was cold, but the year we were up there was a very light snow year. When my friend and I got there, there was a couple leaving, who had occupied the only standing cabin from the old resort. We got it for the time we were there. Totally dilapidated, but homey. From that point forward we were in a wonderland, trails leading to all kinds of derelict mechanisms, and to the springs. Being in that generation, and having read In Watermellon sugar, we identified this as "The Forgotten Works," and with headlamps explored all around. Everything was covered in ice crystal which gleamed in the night; this is one of my greatest memories of the 70s. Rest of the time we basked in the springs. I look forward to returning.

pretty trail, clean very remote hot springs with awesome cave.

Amazing and magical. It took two years to get a permit. Next time I’ll be staying overnight.

Lovely place with beautiful grounds and hot hot springs that melt away aching foot pain

Monday, August 21, 2017

Very easy hike, love it! It's about 8 miles round trip. I would recommend go early so you could enjoy the hot springs longer. Remember, don't get too relax cause you still have to hike 4 miles back!

Monday, December 05, 2016

visit http://www.goldmyer.org/ for detailed information

recorded Goldmyer with Jill