Gold Creek Pond Trail

Gold Creek Pond Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From Seattle, E on I-90 to exit 54. Left off freeway for 0.1 miles. Right on FSR 4832 for 1 mile. Left on FSR 144 for 0.5 miles to parking area at Gold Creek Pond Picnic Area

Loved the walks around the lake. The trail is well maintained and paved. I took my parents (in late 70s) there and they loved it as well. Picture perfect view!

7/8/2017 (Saturday) - The view is fantastic in the sunny morning around 2/3 of the loop clockwise. The trail is paved.

This is such a great trail for families with little ones. I took my 4 kids from ages 2-12 and they loved it. The water, wildlife and beauty of this little spot make it a great easy trip for small children.

Very pretty, short, easy trail! No show shoes required since the snow is packed down to tight. Make sure to get a parking permit! Once we got back to the car, almost everyone had an $80 ticket posted to their windshield. :( apparently no one was aware that a pass was needed just to park on the shoulder of the road.

This trail is paved the whole way and great and short if you have really young kids and strollers. Nice views and fun bridges. 5 stars because there isn't anything I've found like it.

great for the kids and dogs. no snow shoes required today

I thought this was a beautiful yet easy hike. I suggest yack tracks or snow shoes. It's not icy but it does help. It's a easy and short hike. I'll be back to do this numerous times with my dogs, they had blast.

fun, simple walk/hike. no need for snowshoes if going around pond. Do use cleats of some sort.

gorgeous. snow is packed well used snowshoes but did not really need them.

Hiked today with hiking shoes.. Snowshoes not really needed..
Note that the pond is at the beginning of the trail... The remaining trail is a long way to a clearing.. If only interested in the pond.. Take left at the Picnic Area board. The parking is $20 to get the snow pass per day..
We did the complete hike all the way to the clearing to realize the pond wasnt there.. N then came back to the pond.. Was about 4.5 miles total.. But if u only do the pond.. It should be around 1.5 miles... Also we were able to walk on the pond :) :)

Loved the hike very relaxing, a lot of people were wearing snow shoes, though I wore some long boots and did just fine as long as you stay on trail.
Beautiful, short, definitely recommend!

Easy trail and beautiful!

Very easy hike/walk with great mountain views. Really nice park to take out of town guests for pictures of the Cascades. Very kid friendly.