Glenrose Cliff Trails

Glenrose Cliff Trails is a 6.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Spokane, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until January. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

The trail is easy to moderate with some areas of steep ascent and descent, caution should be used when going through these areas as they can be slippery from gravel or ice later in the season. This hill begins by going over rolling hill features which end in a rock crag on Browns mountain.

great hike close to town

Trail is not well marked So be aware of your surroundings!

Great hike! Look for the gate on your left hand side when you are driving there. Keep an eye out for furry friends as well☺️

Went for a very smokey hike this morning the trail markers are different from the map on this app towards the end so I have no idea if I was in the right spot or not but it was awesome regardless!

I put in photos of entrance to trail as I was t sure I was at the right place. Great hike! Bring lots of water sunscreen, bug spray and if you bring a dog pls pick up after! At the first fork I went left and went past some nice views, wominds down around housing development on left but has great views on right of mountains & valley floor. Trail kept breaking off and somehow found myself directly behind houses on a path, kinda does a big circle back as path kept disappearing so I turned around and went back. Lots of uphill on way back. Next time I'll try the right at the first fork and see where that goes. Enjoyed the walk and wore myself and dog out! Great workout!

I couldn't find this place and only found private homes. Attempted address: 47.620523, -117.314831 and this is a no-go. Can some one give me better directions?

First time here. Arrived at almost 6:00 p.m. and completed a great evening hike. The only frustrating aspect of this hike is not knowing where the borders are to avoid wandering into private property. They don't seem to be marked well, and trails continue in all directions. I got to see a beautiful sunset. There was no one else anywhere to be seen the whole 3+ hours I was there.

When you want to escape the crazyness of the city but don't have time to drive far. This is a great escape!