Glenrose Cliff Trails

Glenrose Cliff Trails is a 6.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Spokane, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for walking, trail running, nature trips, and horses and is best used from January until January. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

The trail is easy to moderate with some areas of steep ascent and descent, caution should be used when going through these areas as they can be slippery from gravel or ice later in the season. This hill begins by going over rolling hill features which end in a rock crag on Browns mountain.

Went for a very smokey hike this morning the trail markers are different from the map on this app towards the end so I have no idea if I was in the right spot or not but it was awesome regardless!

I put in photos of entrance to trail as I was t sure I was at the right place. Great hike! Bring lots of water sunscreen, bug spray and if you bring a dog pls pick up after! At the first fork I went left and went past some nice views, wominds down around housing development on left but has great views on right of mountains & valley floor. Trail kept breaking off and somehow found myself directly behind houses on a path, kinda does a big circle back as path kept disappearing so I turned around and went back. Lots of uphill on way back. Next time I'll try the right at the first fork and see where that goes. Enjoyed the walk and wore myself and dog out! Great workout!

I couldn't find this place and only found private homes. Attempted address: 47.620523, -117.314831 and this is a no-go. Can some one give me better directions?

First time here. Arrived at almost 6:00 p.m. and completed a great evening hike. The only frustrating aspect of this hike is not knowing where the borders are to avoid wandering into private property. They don't seem to be marked well, and trails continue in all directions. I got to see a beautiful sunset. There was no one else anywhere to be seen the whole 3+ hours I was there.

When you want to escape the crazyness of the city but don't have time to drive far. This is a great escape!

beautiful views! trail isn't stroller friendly though so if hiking with a little one I'd recommend a carrier/pack

I thought this was a great trail close in town good change in land scape good views and some up and down terrain. The map is wrong when you get to the last .6 mile mark make sure you take that left if you follow alltrails map the road dead ends at a private fence about 1/2 mile other than that it's great with the other trails you can check out. On one of the little side hikes we come across a couple coyote pups napping in the sun. If you use trekking poles you might want to bring them on this one some good up and down but not very long.

Super beautiful! There wasn't anyone else on the trail when we hiked. You get a good mix of shade and sun, forest and open land. It was a good amount of downhill on the way there, so be prepared for a steady hike on the way back. There were a decent amount of mosquitoes and ticks, so just check yourself and pets when you finish. I'm excited to do this again!

Great diversity; varies from heavily shaded and lush to wiiiide open meadows full of wild flowers and killer views. Trail is not marked but fairly easy to figure out which is the main trail. Will definitely do this again.

geocaching