Gem Lake Trail

Gem Lake Trail is a 9.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

33 minutes ago

Great moderate day hike. Definitely worth going past snow lake and making it to Gem Lake.

Beutful hike , it is very hard to Gem lake but well worth it

Less crowded than Snow Lake. I followed the boot path to the top of Wright Mountain for great views looking down at Gem Lake, Snow Lake and surrounding peaks

My friend and I hiked this on Sunday. Advanced trail for me. (First hike). But was so great and worth it when I completed it! Of course we had to jump in the lake. It was extremely cold!! We thought it was poorly mapped. Weren't many signs to tell you which way to go.

Gem and snow lakes were beautiful, and barely any bugs! We were prepared for swarms but did not see even one mosquito

Beautiful trail! Not sure how we accidentally went on the Source Lake detour and that was alittle scary and added mileage. Bugs were fierce. Bring lots of water as it's hot AF!

Gorgeous lakes and the trail is in excellent condition. Not even a hint of snow but a lot of bugs, so please carry a bug spray. Happy hiking!

This was a gorgeous hike. Gem Lake is still almost completely frozen. Still lots of snow as you make your way from Snow Lake to Gem Lake, but not impossible without spikes and poles. Still, I would recommend bringing them if you have them.