Gazzam Lake Park Trail is a 5.0 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bainbridge Island, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.0 km Elevation Gain: 51 m Route Type: Loop

our family of 5 with young children went here and had a wonderful time. that bring said we didn't go to the lake we stayed straight on the path to the ocean front. the hike down and back up was steep at times but fun and we made it

Dog friendly but not that much of a lake view. Nice shaded hike.

Mon May 27 2019

Took my 11 yo to bike there. She had fun. It was a bit more challenging for me since I’m new to mountain biking. I ended up hiking more. Either way we had fun - it is an amazing trail; beautiful and calm. Came across a few ppl hiking, biking, walking their dogs, and exploring with toddlers - but it was by no means crowded. We stayed on the main trail, but there were plenty of other paths that we’d love to come back and explore another time.

Mon Mar 18 2019

Fun trail, great for all skill levels, beautiful views of the lake. Enjoyed my day with friends in the sun. Dog friendly, small parking area. No bathroom facilities

Wed Dec 26 2018

Hiked the West Shore trail with my 4 year old son today. Nice little walk! Plenty of parking, though we went on a drizzly, grey day after Christmas. Very easy walk for adults, with a little incline on the way back up. Challenging for my toddler, but now he will nap great. (;

Mon Dec 10 2018

I hiked the Westwood Shore Trail, next time I will take the trail to the lake, so many possibilities! I ran into to some nice people along the trail! There was a good windy climb down to the beach, but it was worth it!

Mon Oct 22 2018

Great shoreline trail rambles through woods and ferns, then plunges to stony shores with great sunsets and view of channel. It appears not as many people know of the shoreline trail (stay right) but it is much more challenging (not hard, though) then the rest of the trails at Gazzam.

Sun Jul 29 2018

Easy tree-lined main trail, leading onto other trails. Fairly quiet. Not that too many people on it.

Sun May 06 2018

Great trail for jogging.

Tue Jan 16 2018

Went there in January. Spotted three river otters on the lake!

Sun Sep 03 2017

well maintained, and very little over growth

Tue Jul 04 2017

Perfect for kids new to off road biking

Fri Jun 02 2017

beautiful easy trail - keep an ear out for mountain bikers and runners.

Tue May 30 2017

My local go to for hiking and jogging. Multiple side trails that link back into trail or extend it to other destinations (Pete's trail, Close trail).

Sat Apr 29 2017

We hiked the secondary trail, Westwood Shore, down to the beach. Fun hike, my eleven year old completed with ease. Steep switchbacks down to the beach.

Mon Apr 03 2017

super kid friendly. great for running.

Sun Apr 02 2017

Nice trail on Bainbridge Island with beach access.

Sun Jan 22 2017

Absolutely beautiful trail! Little traffic and sometimes you can pet a horse!

Sun Jan 15 2017

Walked this trail looking for photo opportunities. Very scenic! Parts of it are moderate and NOT easy. I enjoyed it.

Sun Oct 02 2016

Take the trail to the water on the first left! The beach is isolated and quiet -- such a rewarding scene. Beware of the slope on the way back!

Thu Aug 25 2016

Nice and easy walk. That was beautiful. I will take my dog there next time.

Wed Jun 08 2016

Easy hike for Grampa who has a bad knee and for everyone else in the family ranging from 12 years old and up.

Sun Sep 27 2015

Beautiful scenery, great for the whole family. Overall: Fantastic!

Sat Aug 22 2015

If i am outside it is far better than the alternative. Great hike different than East coast hike. Really enjoyed it.

Wed Jul 01 2015

Finding the trailhead was a challenge. This is the address on the sign and has a good gps fix: 6105 NE Marshall Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA. This trail offers a main and secondary options. The secondary trail leading to the beach is less than a mile but very steep. My wife, puppy and I managed this with ease. Great short hike.

Sat May 04 2013

Pretty, mellow. Lovely for a morning walk.

Sun Aug 19 2012

Lovely! A little hard to get there, but we managed and the kids and the dog absolutley loved it! Going again today or tomorrow!