Franklin Falls Trail

Franklin Falls Trail is a 2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Snoqualmie Pass, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From Seattle, E on I-90 to exit 47. Left off the freeway. Right at T in road for .4 miles. Left on FSR 58 for 2.5 miles to FSR 5830. Turn left and park before bridge, trailhead is just before bridge on the right.

Lindsey Erin! Write a review you lazy twat!!!

This trail was great for my out of shape girl friend !

Fun quick early evening hike.

Beautiful trail in a beautiful part of our state. Super easy to traverse regardless of skill level. A must do!

This is the easiest trail around. No excuse not to hike. It's family friendly, dog friendly and senior friendly. Once you arrive at Franklin Falls you'll see something so beautiful and so amazing! Once you're done with Franklin falls you can do the Denny Creek Melakwa Lake trail. That trail is more advanced. Be prepared for a little snow. I ended up turning around but will come back later in the summer.

We went on Mon., June 19th in the afternoon. Saw a few people, but I think school is still in. The weather was gorgeous, and the trail was slightly muddy in places. Saw a couple having their pictures taken - I agree it was great scenery for picts!
A bit of elevation in places, but a great trail for all skill levels.

Excellent! We went the beginning of June on a Monday. I highly suggest Monday's before school gets out. We crossed paths with a handful of people but were at the falls for a good 20 minutes by ourselves.

nice easy hike with kids more like a walk but good.

This was a great hike and easy enough for small kids and toddlers.