Foulweather Bluff Preserve Trail

Foulweather Bluff Preserve Trail is a 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hansville, Washington that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

beach

Easy

nice, easy forest trail. No dogs.

Great trail to a secluded beach. Kids had a blast hiking through the woods and playing on the beach.

Beautiful easy hike. Very kid friendly.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

What a nice and pleasant little walk. I could find the entrance just because other people's cars were there, otherwise, I would have missed it. No doggies allowed.

Saturday, August 06, 2016

Friday, July 10, 2015

Monday, June 15, 2015

Great little hike out to the beach. We've been here many time. It's my understanding your not allowed to take anything from this trail or beach and it's a pack it in/pack it out trail. It's been awhile since I've been there, but lived it the times I've gone.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Trailhead was difficult to find because it was not marked, but I was able to find it when driving slow enough and passing for the second time. Now that I've been there it will be easy to find. Nice, flat trail leading to a bluff and sandy beach. Lots of birds and tidal life. TONS of sand dollars. Great place to explore. Look forward to going back

Thursday, April 24, 2014

It is easy to miss the entrance to the trail, it wasn't marked when we were there. We only found it because there was a car parked at the entrance. It is an easy fairly level walk to the beach. Lot of gulls and herons on the day we went.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Very easy hike to the beach with a nice view of the wetland area. We were hoping to see more birds, but there wasn't much variety. Still a nice, pleasant, easy stroll.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nice easy walk out to a sand beach. Nice quick walk

Sunday, September 18, 2011

This is a Nature Conservancy property that provides shelter for a number of bird species. In spring and fall, many migratory birds stop here, making it a nice place to sit with binoculars or a spotting scope. The walk is mostly level and the trail is well maintained. My 80 year old mother-in-law had no problem with the trail. Parking is just a pullout on the side of the road, so there are seldom more than one or two other parties there.