Foothills Trail from Puyallup to South Prairie

Foothills Trail from Puyallup to South Prairie is a 14.8 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

rails trails

Paved level trail for road biking, walking, running or horseback riding

The trail is closed through the end of October.

Great Ride! great views!

there are actually 30 miles of foothills trail but they are not connected at this time.

for the Puyallup/Orting/South Prairie trail if you start in puyallup you have about ten flat miles. the 500 feet of elevation occurs in the last 5 miles or so. this makes Puyallup my preference for biking or running starting point.

starting in Orting gives access to a parallel natural path but I have not made it that far lately as I have been running so I do not recall how long it is.

Do this one on a weeknight...it's not too busy with cyclists then.

Easy paved trail, though we only went from E. Foothills to Orting HS (about 6.5 miles) for our first time out. Moderately busy with walkers and bikers both, but everyone was very friendly. :)

Bad app

Whew! Long walk but we got it done!

Whew! Long walk but we got it done!

I used to rollerblade a lot in West Seattle. Is that something that is frowned upon from cyclists on this trail?

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Friday, August 12, 2016

Saturday, August 06, 2016

great trail to walk the dogs on and lots of bikers

Saturday, August 06, 2016