Foothills Trail from Puyallup to South Prairie

Foothills Trail from Puyallup to South Prairie is a 14.8 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

rails trails

Paved level trail for road biking, walking, running or horseback riding

Easy paved trail, though we only went from E. Foothills to Orting HS (about 6.5 miles) for our first time out. Moderately busy with walkers and bikers both, but everyone was very friendly. :)

Bad app

Whew! Long walk but we got it done!

Whew! Long walk but we got it done!

I used to rollerblade a lot in West Seattle. Is that something that is frowned upon from cyclists on this trail?

great trail to walk the dogs on and lots of bikers

This is my favorite "go to" for biking. I like to start in Puyallup and ride to South Prairie for a coffee break. A nice 30 miles.

I love the foothills trail as a twice weekly routine. It's a very nice and safe bike path that provides 30 miles of round-trip bicycle exercise.

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Great trail, excellent views, easy riding. Remember to stop at Trailside coffee in South Prairie for a berry smoothie.

Saturday, April 23, 2016