Echo Valley Outer Loop Trail is a 6.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Manson, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Lots of alternate trail options. Spooked a doe and fawn. Hazy due to fires. Plenty of signs at every junction. No other hikers out today.

I love this trail. The earlier reviews about gorgeous views are all true. I have never been so excited to turn a corner and see what was around the next bend. Beautiful wildflowers, abundant deer, adorable owls, and again- the panoramic views. I am a West-sider and was worried about water. So, I brought 3 liters! If you go early in the day, 1 liter is plenty.

I love it up there. I visit at least once a week because it is so quiet and peaceful. Not many visitors but there are so many trails to choose from you will never have to take the same route twice. There is a lot of shade and the views are excellent very easy hiking moderate hills.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I really enjoy it up here, super quiet and peaceful and the views are AMAZING! I love when it's windy! The only thing I dislike is how dirty my truck gets on the long dusty gravel road to the top! Ha ha! Also wish there was some kind of water, I always love a destination with water! If you love a great view though this is a must!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

This is an extremely out-there, desert-y hike, but can be fun with less experienced hikers and families or larger groups. We would go again! (Bring tons of water)

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Lots of trail lengths to meet anyones energy level. 2 to 7 mile loops. Quiet and nice territorial views. Fairly level unless you start at zoom. We go fairly often with our dog. Cross country skiing is really great in the winter. Nice mix of trails for all recreational activity.

Thursday, September 04, 2014

If you drive to the upper parking lot, there lies many trails to trek. A lot of them connect and are very well marked at each junction and along the way. Short hikes, around 1.2k or connect a few for upwards of 15-20k. Some are a bit exposed so a hat or good sunblock would be needed in the high heat season. Definitely a good choice for hiking in the Lake Chelan area.

Sunday, June 08, 2014

a sas za saws SalAzar

Saturday, August 18, 2012

This was a nice open trail fairly close to the city of Chelan. There were quite a few interconnected trails and they were well marked. Each trail had a map at the beginning and you can easily plan which trails you would like to take. This is a good place for horses and trail running along with hiking. In the winter, cross country skiing and snowmobiling access is available.

recorded 10/20