Ebey's Landing Trail is a 5.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Coupeville, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

historic site

This trail starts at the parking lot on Ebey's Landing Road. Continue on the Bluff Trail, then take a right, which takes you to the historic Sunnyside Cemetery. Then return to the Bluff Trail and continue around the loop down to the beach, and eventually back to your car. Alternatively, you could start at the cemetery, completing the loop from there.

Views on a clear day are magnificent!

Fun, scenic hike. The side trail to the cemetery was nice. Restroom at that point also. Continued back on Bluff Trail down to the beach. We hit the beach right at high tide so it was slow going but overall a great time.

Did this on a less than perfect day and still loved it! We did it without the out and back bit and it clocked in around 3.5 miles. The walk back along the beach is lovely, but the sand isn’t packed very hard, so be prepared to take it slower than you may want.

Pretty views. You walk along the water on the bluffs.

Excellent view. Pleasant weather. Right time to go.

Gorgeous view on a sunny day! Went early to beat the heat and parking was no problem.

We ended going up against trend and climbing up the cliffs. It’s a good workout (ended up with 44 flights on my fit bit) but still enjoyed ourselves. Hiked with a canine companion who loved the beach and did great on the trail.

I would totally do this again to enjoy that view and the wildflowers.

I went on this hike with my daughter and three grandkids. The oldest is 9 the middle is 6 and the baby is going to be one tomorrow. It was a lot of fun. My daughter carried the baby in a front pack and the rest of us had packs with lunch and necessities. The kids slowed down on the beach part. Not because they were tired there were just so many treasures to be found. I would recommend this to family’s.

I hiked on a clear day and the view was spectacular! Trail is a bit narrow and I was uncomfortable winding down the cliff to the bottom with my dog, so we didn't make the loop. There's really no shade along the path and it was getting too hot for the dog, so cutting the walk worked out fine.

It was a cloudy day so there weren't any views of the mountains but the smell of the wild flowers and the views of Puget Sound and the islands in the distance were amazing.

Great trail, amazing views. Great hike with a dog.

one of my family favorites. easy trail with amazing views of the strait.

Arrived about two hours before sunset for an absolutely gorgeous hike that culminated in a spectacular sunset on the return loop. The views of Baker, Rainier and the Olympics from the upper loop are unforgettable. Note that some parts of the upper trail have rather steep falls just to the side of the trail.

Beautiful day and the trails were dry. could not imagine doing it in the mud.

Went on a quick hike on 1/1 with the dog. Trail was moderately crowded (no surprise). We did it as an out and back along the top bluff. Trail was muddy and slippery in places, but absolutely passable.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Moderate but quick climb up and fantastic views! Even with the blustery weather it was beautiful. We’d definitely go back though we were less into the beach portion of the hike and may just double back on the upper portion of the loop.

Saturday, November 11, 2017

This trail was fantastic! We went counter clockwise around the loop as suggested, and it was breathtaking! From the top we could see down to the ocean and the ponds we circled back to. The climb was moderate but short, and the rest was easy and scenic. We can't wait to go back!

Friday, November 10, 2017

Beautiful views, but not much else. I don’t get the hype for this trail

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Loved it, great views and a great loop that takes you back on a beautiful beach!

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Amazing trail with great views:)

Monday, September 04, 2017

The hike itself is definitely easy, and the views are spectacular. What made it hard for me personally was my fear of heights. The trail does get quite narrow in some spots.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Good stroll with dogs and stephen. Steep cutoff to pugent sound

Monday, July 31, 2017

This is a beautiful hike on a bluff where you can see the ocean the whole time. On the way back (if you start the loop counter clockwise), you walk along the beach. We parked in the lot near the cemetery, so we took the Ebey's Prairie Ridge Trail and also got to check out the historic Jacob Ebey Cabin and Davis Blockhouse.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Very beautiful! Hike along the ridge and see the amazing views. And hike the beach searching for treasures on way back!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

The hike is a breeze. Just like the other reviewers, it is best to start counterclockwise. Go up the hill then hike down to the beach. Not much people on the hike, which is great. It is dog friendly, but must be on leash. Be sure that you buy the parking pass ahead of time. Otherwise, you will find yourself scrounging for cash or calling the number to purchase it.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Gorgeous views and wildflowers!!!

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Parking can be a bear but well worth it. Easier to start off on the hiill and go counter clockwise than to start from the beach mainly due to footing in the soft sand trying to hike up the hill.

Monday, May 29, 2017

really easy trail. what's really great is the view. prime spot for sunsets.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Have hiked this trail at least 60 times in the last few years during every month of the year. I've never been disappointed with this hike. On very windy days you can hike the beach level trail along lake Parego a little out of the wind. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nice trails throughout the park. Head for the interior trails for bike trails with no technical element.