Ebey's Landing Trail

Ebey's Landing Trail is a 4.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Coupeville, Washington that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

beach

1 hour ago

I went on this hike with my daughter and three grandkids. The oldest is 9 the middle is 6 and the baby is going to be one tomorrow. It was a lot of fun. My daughter carried the baby in a front pack and the rest of us had packs with lunch and necessities. The kids slowed down on the beach part. Not because they were tired there were just so many treasures to be found. I would recommend this to family’s.

I hiked on a clear day and the view was spectacular! Trail is a bit narrow and I was uncomfortable winding down the cliff to the bottom with my dog, so we didn't make the loop. There's really no shade along the path and it was getting too hot for the dog, so cutting the walk worked out fine.

It was a cloudy day so there weren't any views of the mountains but the smell of the wild flowers and the views of Puget Sound and the islands in the distance were amazing.

Great trail, amazing views. Great hike with a dog.

one of my family favorites. easy trail with amazing views of the strait.

Arrived about two hours before sunset for an absolutely gorgeous hike that culminated in a spectacular sunset on the return loop. The views of Baker, Rainier and the Olympics from the upper loop are unforgettable. Note that some parts of the upper trail have rather steep falls just to the side of the trail.

Beautiful day and the trails were dry. could not imagine doing it in the mud.

Went on a quick hike on 1/1 with the dog. Trail was moderately crowded (no surprise). We did it as an out and back along the top bluff. Trail was muddy and slippery in places, but absolutely passable.

Moderate but quick climb up and fantastic views! Even with the blustery weather it was beautiful. We’d definitely go back though we were less into the beach portion of the hike and may just double back on the upper portion of the loop.

This trail was fantastic! We went counter clockwise around the loop as suggested, and it was breathtaking! From the top we could see down to the ocean and the ponds we circled back to. The climb was moderate but short, and the rest was easy and scenic. We can't wait to go back!

Loved it, great views and a great loop that takes you back on a beautiful beach!

Amazing trail with great views:)

The hike itself is definitely easy, and the views are spectacular. What made it hard for me personally was my fear of heights. The trail does get quite narrow in some spots.

Good stroll with dogs and stephen. Steep cutoff to pugent sound

This is a beautiful hike on a bluff where you can see the ocean the whole time. On the way back (if you start the loop counter clockwise), you walk along the beach. We parked in the lot near the cemetery, so we took the Ebey's Prairie Ridge Trail and also got to check out the historic Jacob Ebey Cabin and Davis Blockhouse.

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Very beautiful! Hike along the ridge and see the amazing views. And hike the beach searching for treasures on way back!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

The hike is a breeze. Just like the other reviewers, it is best to start counterclockwise. Go up the hill then hike down to the beach. Not much people on the hike, which is great. It is dog friendly, but must be on leash. Be sure that you buy the parking pass ahead of time. Otherwise, you will find yourself scrounging for cash or calling the number to purchase it.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Gorgeous views and wildflowers!!!

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Parking can be a bear but well worth it. Easier to start off on the hiill and go counter clockwise than to start from the beach mainly due to footing in the soft sand trying to hike up the hill.

Monday, May 29, 2017

really easy trail. what's really great is the view. prime spot for sunsets.

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Have hiked this trail at least 60 times in the last few years during every month of the year. I've never been disappointed with this hike. On very windy days you can hike the beach level trail along lake Parego a little out of the wind. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Nice trails throughout the park. Head for the interior trails for bike trails with no technical element.

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Beautiful trail.. such a relaxing walk all along the ocean

Monday, April 03, 2017

So glad I finally did this hike! The views are absolutely incomparable. I would never go when it's raining, as the trail is all clay, and way too close to the edge of the bluff. Having a fear of heights, it wasn't my favorite trail ever for that reason, but the view makes up for it.

Monday, March 06, 2017

The hike was great. We spotted one bald eagle and several juvenile eagles. Breezy, but not cold. We started up the hill and came back along the beach.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Great hike beautiful day. Fun that you can hike a trail and get some views and then walk the beach on the way back.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Beautiful! Short and sweet.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The weather wasn't the best, but the views were still amazing as we ascended the bluff from the beach at Ebey's Landing. We had heard that Orcas had been spotted off the Landing a few days prior but unfortunately we didn't spot any while we were there.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

decent hike as far as beach trails go.. more of a walk really. climbs are few and far between. I was a little bored because I'm more of a mountain hiker but won't leave any stars out because of my personal preference. If you have a partner like mine that needs to be reachable by phone at all times, you won't ever lose 4G on this trail. not many people were here on a Sunday in October. great sunset hike.