Ebey Slough Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Marysville, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

Distance: 3.2 miles Elevation Gain: 19 feet Route Type: Out & Back

paved

great trail. too short.

I love love this walk! Only 3 stars because the mosquitoes are insane!!! Make sure to wear bug spray no joke!

Nice and paved fun stuff to look at with the kids walking or in stroller. Picnic tables at the end to have a snack before headed back.

This trail looks brand new and well maintained. It is a short, paved trail with very little shade and no water access. To start, you need to walk under a bridge where we walked pass some shady people that made my fiance and I both very uncomfortable. Bring bug spray as there are mosquitos. This trail is extremely close to the local mulch plant and if the wind blows the wrong way, a sour, rotting wood smell hits you in the face for the majority of trail. I don't recommend this trail

Nice flat walk. All paved. Took us 1 hour

Paved, quiet, un crowded, and tons of birds. Bathrooms at the park entrance. Great for mobility challenged as the trail meanders along the waterway. Benches along the way to stop and ponder creation.

Great for bird watching. Only downfall of the trail is the sewage treatment plant. Bring a doorag to cover your face.

Very easy hardly a grade incline/decline. Paved with asphalt and at the end of the trail there are picnic tables but the only thing is there isn't a restroom so go before you get to the trailhead. On occasion you will see an Eagle.

easy peasy place to stroll and burn one.

Very easy stroll. Paved road. Good for a winter day... lots of people with dogs and bikes. Wide trail, no problem to pass. Picnic tables at the end of the trail, nice place for a quick bite.

Beautiful sunrise location (see pics). Dog friendly. Peaceful.

Decent trail, however people need to be responsible and pick up their dog poop. A lot of poop around the paved path. Several poop bags as well, I picked them up on my way back to my car. Parking and bathroom facilities available. Good 3.2 mile trail if you don't have time to get out in the woods.

nice evening trail for walking

Friday, August 17, 2018

great place to walk with my grandchildren 7,5, & 8mo. Blackberries galore! Harvested cattails and Reed's for fall decorating. We got caught in a torrential downpour preventing us from completing the trail, but we loved the excitement and adventure, of sloshing back to our car in our drenched clothing. Nothing like the rain, to create a lasting memory we'll talk about for years to come.