Duthie Mountain Bike Park

Duthie Mountain Bike Park is a 3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Duthie Mountain Bike Park is for Mountain Bikers of all levels. This park is a very well developed park with 1000's of hours put into it to make this a fun and enjoyable for all levels of Mountain Bikers.

Love this place

Tons of fun.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Monday, August 01, 2016

Great, love the trail quality for a Sunday AM quick hike, bikers were friendly and respectful of the two feet "outlander"...;)

Friday, July 22, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A blast every time I go there. Nice single track, fun jump lines, good vibe. And it's kid friendly.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

This was my first time out here. I had a great time! Please keep in mind I am not a freestyle mountain biker so I just stuck to some light trails and really explored the park. The first trail I busted out was the Grand Ridge Trail. I literally went full bore down that hill to the Puncheon Bridge. What a blast! It was raining so all wood jumps, bridges, etc were very slick. Afterward I climbed back up and hit Duthie Hill.

The first trail I hit was a cross country freestyle track, I guess, and I just went for it. This took me to the Central Clearing which is where these loops hook up. Like I said, this was a scouting mission, just checking out the place.

I was there at dawn, rain, mud and still this park got busy right away. Nice folks, no hot doggers, low key. I will be there today=-)

(I know this was a very short review, however I wanted to give a positive opinion of the park. I will write more once I have more time under my belt to really dig in)

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Monday, January 11, 2016

This is a top notch mountain bike park. Maintained by evergreen mountain bike alliance. They do a fantastic job keeping all of the trails in top shape. I really enjoyed all of the skills areas and look forward to coming back and riding more trails!