Spring Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Learn more

Duthie Mountain Bike Park Loop

moderate(180)
Duthie Hill Park

Duthie Mountain Bike Park Loop is a 3.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.8 miles Elevation Gain: 301 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Duthie Mountain Bike Park is for Mountain Bikers of all levels. This park is a very well developed park with 1000's of hours put into it to make this a fun and enjoyable for all levels of Mountain Bikers.

i am a novice mountain biker and found a good mix of very doable intermediate trails and some more technical features that exceeded my capability most trails have work arounds. so, you are not forced to forobstacles beyond your depth. thepark has a nice central area with good maps to loop from and rest/ rendezvous in between runs.

I have been going to Duthie Hill since I was 2 years old and there is something for every hiker and mountain biker.

Sun Mar 03 2019

Very good, just have to watch for the bikers. Doggo loved it!

Fri Jan 18 2019

nice

Sun Oct 01 2017

Trail signs acknowledged hikers are welcome, but bikers have the right of way. While the trails are well-maintained and it's a beautiful area, I don't recommend this for hikers.

Sat Sep 09 2017

Amazing trail building and maintenance by the incomparable Evergreen Mountainbike Alliance. Everything from green simgletrack to double black diamond gap jumps. Family friendly and lots of scheduled classes. Only downside is that it has become almost too popular, especially during organized events and popular times in the summer. A well deserved problem to have. Rise aware and within your limits. EMTs responding to nasty DNFs are not an uncommon sight in the park.

Sun Jul 23 2017

Love this place

Thu Nov 10 2016

Tons of fun.

Mon Aug 01 2016

Great, love the trail quality for a Sunday AM quick hike, bikers were friendly and respectful of the two feet "outlander"...;)

Tue Mar 15 2016

A blast every time I go there. Nice single track, fun jump lines, good vibe. And it's kid friendly.

Sun Mar 13 2016

This was my first time out here. I had a great time! Please keep in mind I am not a freestyle mountain biker so I just stuck to some light trails and really explored the park. The first trail I busted out was the Grand Ridge Trail. I literally went full bore down that hill to the Puncheon Bridge. What a blast! It was raining so all wood jumps, bridges, etc were very slick. Afterward I climbed back up and hit Duthie Hill. The first trail I hit was a cross country freestyle track, I guess, and I just went for it. This took me to the Central Clearing which is where these loops hook up. Like I said, this was a scouting mission, just checking out the place. I was there at dawn, rain, mud and still this park got busy right away. Nice folks, no hot doggers, low key. I will be there today=-) (I know this was a very short review, however I wanted to give a positive opinion of the park. I will write more once I have more time under my belt to really dig in)

Mon Jan 11 2016

This is a top notch mountain bike park. Maintained by evergreen mountain bike alliance. They do a fantastic job keeping all of the trails in top shape. I really enjoyed all of the skills areas and look forward to coming back and riding more trails!

Mon Jul 20 2015

Predominantly 4 downhill training loops, I enjoyed tackeling the first three short hard trail runs on my gt hybrid. The first three are exactly long enough to challenge most entry skills levels, and are marked for different difficulties, most short enough to repeat challenge yourself and test your time. The 4th loop is a bit over the top for my skills and bike, did not ride. I was impressed with the behavior of the teen rider's watching out for small kids who share the area, I did not see any hot dogging around the little ones. Nice skill training area and jump outs in the center court.

Sun Jul 12 2015

I came here with my daughter and some friends for the Sugar Showdown. We rode the trails before and after, and had a great time. Something for all skill levels.

Sat Jun 27 2015

Awesome place !! I highly highly recommended it !!

Sun May 31 2015

one of my favorites! this place is awesome!

Sat Jun 21 2014

This place is awesome. I am a beginner at biking. This place has everything needed for beginners and experts. What I noticed is it's easier here for a beginner to try more difficult routes and to get better. There is just so much options. Even in 1 day you will get more comfortable and step up your challenge. Oh and ya, parking is packed. Just come early :)

Sun Sep 01 2013

Fantastic fun trails but parking is an issue.

Fri Aug 23 2013

Great area for all skill levels! My oldest took his BMX bike because he does not have a MTB yet. Love, love, love it!

Wed Jul 31 2013

I love this place! So fun! If you have not been you should defiantly go!

Fri Jun 21 2013

There are many trails. They satisfy every level of rider and you will always want to come back. The trails are also in perfect condition. Best mountain biking in Washington!

Sun Jun 09 2013

Bring your bikes and have fun. You won't regret it! Lots if trails with turns and jumps

Mon Mar 18 2013

Love this place. Parking is terrible but be patient and people come and go regularly. There are trails for most levels just don't be a tool and make sure you go the correct directions on the trails. Ryan's eternal flow is a great ride!!

Sun Jan 20 2013

Great ride, totally worth it! If you can't park in the main lot, head a little further down the road and there is parking near a school. The trails are spread out very well.

Sat Sep 15 2012

No parking what so ever unless you want to be blocked in until others come back from riding. I drove an hour to get here and no parking and can not park on street unless u want to be towed.

Fri Sep 14 2012

Vary fun riding and lots of it I have been going there sence they made and they just keep making more and more all kinds of riding from beginner to expert

Fri Aug 10 2012

some of the best trails ive been on. bridges huge clearing with jumps and even a small dirt track for kids or adults just getting into ridding. last time i was there they had a clinic going on so it was super busy people were very nice though. biggest issue was parking. when i left two people were ready to take my spot.