Dishman Hills Natural Area Trail

Dishman Hills Natural Area Trail is a 4.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Spokane, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

I love this place. Have come here frequently. Lots of different trails for hiking and exploring. There's not too many people because there's lots of trail options.

Mountain biking it's not that great but once you go real deep and get good and lost its pretty fun on a bike if you're willing to make your own path, then it's pretty interesting.

Good hike for so close to town. Trails are a bit convoluted, but none the less easily manageable.

I loved that there was a trail so close to the "city". It's a hidden gem and we had fun hiking with our dog. We got a little lost and had to trek a little ways back to the right trail but fun nonetheless.

We love this hike

Since I had already hiked the outer perimeter of the park today I made it my goal to fill in some of the inner trails. They were all enjoyable. Strangely enough, my favorite section was at the very end when I decided to go toward the northwest. The trails here are not on the map, but they are still within the park boundaries. This section has a lot of elevation change, and there are many rocky structures and ravines. A friend of mine said it was once a hot spot for "BMX" bikers.