Dickerson Falls

Dickerson Falls is a 2.3 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Bremerton, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.3 miles Elevation Gain: 285 feet Route Type: Loop

As a private landowner, Ueland Tree Farm reserves its rights to restrict or limit entry to its property. Exceptions to the below rules must be approved in writing in advance. Cautions UTF is an active tree farm. Please beware of logging and mining operations, truck traffic, wild animals, hunters, steep slopes, waterfalls, and other visitors, among other hazards. Open to the following uses: Hiking Mountain Biking Horseback Riding Walking Dogs Jogging/Running Picking of berries and mushrooms Hunting (as regulated by the Department of Fish and Wildlife) Prohibited uses include - but are not limited to - the following: Motorized vehicles, including ATVs Camping or fires Fireworks Target Shooting Cutting or harvesting of timber or vegetation Any commercial, research or monitoring activities

Great family hike. Trail is well maintained and marked. Can either take the trail up or the dirt/ gravel road to the left. The falls were pretty cool to see and some people were even wading and cooling off. Fun hike all around!

Super nice trail, well marked my dog loved it and the waterfall was beautiful

Short and sweet!

We loved this trail! The pathways were cleared and easy to see. There were parts that were marked off by boarding or ripe to help steer you in the right direction. It is labeled “easy” but for a beginner it is mildly tough. Even the steep slopes have rope tied to grip to help you climb. I felt safe allowing my 5 year old explore a few feet ahead of me. We saw a wood pecker, a snake, and some other cool wildlife. Nothing that made me feel unsafe. I also like how there is a well done road adjacent to the wooded trail in case you just want to go fir a stroll, jog, or push a stroller. We will definitely be going back to see the waterfall again. We loved wading in the water.

Our first day hike in many years. We wanted one that wasn't a long drive, or overly hard. This fit the bill. It was challenging for us out of shape newbies. Suitable for children. Not stroller friendly unless you took the gravel road up and back. Dogs ok on a leash.

I was suggested this trail by a friend because I wanted something super easy for my 3 year old daughter. She loved it and walked the entire trail. Didn’t even want my help going down to the waterfall, but mama wasn’t haven’t that. It had a steep ledge to one side but I held her arm the entire time. It was fun for all of us!

Good maintained trail for kids with a gentle elevation gain. My six year old walked the whole thing. This trail is heavily trafficked.

fun short hike

Excellent short hike that is friendly for whole family. the steep areas near the falls are well maintained and have ropes to assist in the slippery areas! great day hike!

private property

Great trail to the falls that is well maintained. There are a few sections that provide ropes to help assist you up the hills. Zach's Lookout is well worth it on a nice day and is about an extra 3.3 miles uphill. Only downside is that this portion is on a gravel service road for the logging trucks.

It was all fine and dandy until my dogs and I were being accosted by bugs. I felt like an idiot swinging my leash around like a crazed lunatic and smacking my dogs butts but the things were nasty and biting the crap out of us. WARNING. Do not do the loop! Go back to your car as soon as you get to the falls and don’t go any further! You will be eaten alive by bugs and bees.

Amazingly well kept. Beautiful waterfall. Did it with our dog, 7,5, and 2 year old. They handled it great but there was a skinny part that was scary for them right at the bottom of the big main waterfall. We all made it though and we had a blast!

Nice little hike, nice little waterfall.

Ok decent hike

Awesome, easy trail. Great for all ages. The trail is very well maintained. Would highly recommend.

A light pleasant trail but with small lacks of shade here and there. A significant portion of the trail is on a rocky road which is meh.

Easy Trail. Trail kept up well. We packed our lunches and ate down by the waterfall.

Was a great small hike. I would suggest wearing good tread shoes though. I normally wear my hiking boots, but I was wearing my cross training shoes. There are a few hills that the tread will help you. I saw a few people sliding in their sneakers. The Falls were beautiful. The guide lines helped a lot coming back up the hill. My senior (14yr) dog had a hard time getting back up the hill. The guide lines helped me hold onto the rope while helping my dog up the trail too. All in all, it was a great hike.

Just did this trail yesterday took a 5 year old and a 2 year old and they had a blast (2 year old was in a carrier on my wife’s back) but it was an easy trip, there was one part of the trail with loose dirt and I slid a little, but I was also wearing running shoes not hiking shoes, but overall would recommend for anyone!

Nice trail on an overcast afternoon. I reckon it will maintain a level of coolness even on hot days, and a good portion of the trail is in the shade. The “loop” takes into effect that you take the road back to the trailhead. The trail out was both up- and downhill, but nothing too intense. While hiking poles aren’t necessary, I think I’ll bring mine along next time. There were quite a few people at the waterfall, but it was still a great location to hike to and see.

Nice trail. Most of the break-off trails are closed, but it's still enjoyable. I am curious where the trail that goes upward once you get down to the water fall goes to, but it too is blocked off. I'm sure there is a bit more more water flow in the wetter months.

Awesome experience!!

nice for a short walk with easy hills and a waterfall

Good easy hike. The waterfall spot was really nice.

Had a great time

Small cute little hike with a cute little waterfall.