Devil's Spur

Devil's Spur is a 5.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice trail! Not too busy! Easy elevation gain- nice payoff. BEWARE THE HORNETS!

great trail. easy and steady gain. rocky trails, bring good ankle support shoes

Nice hike. you can continue to explore on which I believe connects you to the beehive trail.

We took our 2 dogs up there today and it was perfect! It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun. The trail was nice as well. Not too easy, not too hard. Will definitely go back again!

Cool hike, forgiving. Fun views and close to town. Lots of people and dogs.

Great hike and great views. There is still lots of snow on the trail. Some areas were packed down and easy to hike, other areas, I was falling through the snow up to my knees. Having snow shoes with me would have been nice, but the trail wasn't too long and the view at the end was worth it.

beautiful sunny day with some long range views in places easy hike on packed snow with 7 and 10 year old wearing hiking boots. will do again in warmer months for sure, very nice first day of Spring hike

Beautiful views! Not sure if we made it all of the way, but we were close. The trail was well packed down until the end part then it was a little deep in places. Just hiked in regular hiking boots and they worked well!

Friday, July 21, 2017

Quite a few rocks to climb on with some great views throughout.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Good Hike views are great!

Monday, May 22, 2017

The trail is a gradual incline. It's not hard at all. The first part of the hike is a green scenery and the 2nd part is a canyon looking environment. Throughout the trail the view is awesome. I would definitely do this hike again.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The tamarack trees were gorgeous and made for a nice golden path. The wind was howling and it was cold but it was the middle of November. Beautiful views and not to hard of a trail. it was perfect for our day.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

For my first time here I was awe struck at the views and lush wildflowers. I was initially confused at the trail head. The gated service road was the beginning of the trail, towards the left. Although towards the right where a small trail with some awesome views are a must see also. Would love to do this again. Easy to moderate hike.

Sunday, May 08, 2016

My wife and I had two seven year olds and a three year old, and getting to Devils Spur was a breeze. This hike offers combinations of shaded dense forest to wide open picturesque mountain views. Good hike for all levels of hikers. Only a couple narrow trail areas that are on steep grades, but the trail is well maintained and not slippery. We'll do it again someday.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Icy in February! This is where I fell and broke my wrist. Absolutely gorgeous though - I can't wait to come back and conquer it!

Friday, June 06, 2014

Beautiful easy hike with lots of different features

Saturday, September 30, 2017