Devil's Spur

Devil's Spur is a 5.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Quite a few rocks to climb on with some great views throughout.

Good Hike views are great!

The trail is a gradual incline. It's not hard at all. The first part of the hike is a green scenery and the 2nd part is a canyon looking environment. Throughout the trail the view is awesome. I would definitely do this hike again.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The tamarack trees were gorgeous and made for a nice golden path. The wind was howling and it was cold but it was the middle of November. Beautiful views and not to hard of a trail. it was perfect for our day.

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Monday, June 13, 2016

Saturday, June 11, 2016

For my first time here I was awe struck at the views and lush wildflowers. I was initially confused at the trail head. The gated service road was the beginning of the trail, towards the left. Although towards the right where a small trail with some awesome views are a must see also. Would love to do this again. Easy to moderate hike.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Sunday, May 08, 2016

My wife and I had two seven year olds and a three year old, and getting to Devils Spur was a breeze. This hike offers combinations of shaded dense forest to wide open picturesque mountain views. Good hike for all levels of hikers. Only a couple narrow trail areas that are on steep grades, but the trail is well maintained and not slippery. We'll do it again someday.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Icy in February! This is where I fell and broke my wrist. Absolutely gorgeous though - I can't wait to come back and conquer it!

Friday, June 06, 2014

Beautiful easy hike with lots of different features