Memorial Day Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $14.99
Get Started

Devils Gulch is a 15.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Cashmere, Washington that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 15.9 miles Elevation Gain: 3,120 feet Route Type: Out & Back

1 hour ago

MTN bike down. Great trial. I'm still beginner-intermediate, so it was a little spicy for me. The trail is pretty narrow in some spots with exposure. We parked MR and went via pipeline. Mud here and there, but not bad. Stream crossing a little deep in a few spots and we had to walk across. Group of 5-6 motorbikes the way up.

Sun Jul 08 2012

Very cool trail on mt. Bike or dirt bike.

Sat Sep 17 2011

Climb is a little stiff. Nice views. Very Fast singletrack. Best riding in Washington in my opinion. Not very many places to camp in Cashmere though, ended up camping on a spur road a mile from the trailhead. Make sure to bring lots of water, it's Hot!!! Went early September total time was about 5 hours, riding hard.

Sun Sep 07 2003

This probably the 10th time I've ridden this trail, and everytime I ride it, I remember why I never get tired of it. It is one of the best MTB trails in the state, if not the very best. While it can be ridden as a loop (by using the forest road), or can even be ridden one-way (downhill) by setting up a shuttle system, I prefer to ride it as an out-and-back. Somehow, the downhill just isn't as fun if you haven't earned it by riding it both ways. Anyway, the weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cool. So this is a perfect time of year to ride it. However, be prepared to space out on the downhill, as the trail is dry and dusty in a few places, due to the limited rainfall this summer. Also, there is a fairly large downed tree on the lower section that will require you to dismount. But other than that, the trail is in excellent condition. This is a must do ride, every year.

Sat May 11 2019