Deep Creek Loop Trail

Deep Creek Loop Trail is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nine Mile Falls, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

There is a nice view at one point..... It's a very nice loop but there are a lot of turn-offs so pay close attention to the map.

Sooo beautiful. Went in spring and early summer. Great views. If you want to get to the bridge quicker you park at the lot further from spokane.

Great

Despite several stretches where you aren't quite sure if you're on the right trail, this is a great hike. We used the WTA hike info for this one to make sure we didn't wander off track too much (I'll post the link below). The views from the high point of the trail are beautiful, and the rolling hills keep the trek from getting monotonous.

Nice area. Tons of trails to explore. Deep Creek Interpretive Trail has some interesting rock features.

Trail was beautiful but not well marked at all. It was extremely difficult to find which trail I was supposed to be on (as many intersect) and I pretty much was holding this app open to use as a GPS. I ended up turning around half way because I was alone with a dying phone and didn't want to get lost.

Lots of bugs and I saw a rattlesnake as well- bring bug spray and be aware of your surroundings!

It was a decent hike but not well groomed.

I was unable to find the second half of the trail and had to head back the way I came. The trail is poorly marked. If you aren't used to hiking alone and are incompetent when it comes to directions (like me), then it is a bad idea to do this trail by yourself. I'd really love to go back and complete the entire loop with a person who has completed this trail before.
It's a pretty hike, though. It has plenty of inclines and a decent amount of shade. However, the mosquitoes ate me alive! Bring bug spray and sunscreen with you for this hike. I also encountered a rattle snake when I was heading back the way I came.