Deep Creek Loop Trail

Deep Creek Loop Trail is a 6.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nine Mile Falls, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

29 minutes ago

It was a decent hike but not well groomed.

I was unable to find the second half of the trail and had to head back the way I came. The trail is poorly marked. If you aren't used to hiking alone and are incompetent when it comes to directions (like me), then it is a bad idea to do this trail by yourself. I'd really love to go back and complete the entire loop with a person who has completed this trail before.
It's a pretty hike, though. It has plenty of inclines and a decent amount of shade. However, the mosquitoes ate me alive! Bring bug spray and sunscreen with you for this hike. I also encountered a rattle snake when I was heading back the way I came.

nice hike!!!! trails were in good condition, will do it again

We did the loop in about 3 1/2 hours. It was a fun trip we would definitely do it again.

It was peaceful and beautiful! Had my dog on his leash but not going to lie it was nice being able to let him run on his own! Can't beat walking for a while and then being able to put your toes in the sand!

Love walking this trail in the summer and fall.

I loved this trail very nice hike, beautiful scenery and close to Spokane

Nice hike. Saw a wolf near seven mile road and inland

Love this area for hiking , just challenging enough in some areas to keep it interesting. A nice , pretty and relaxing hike.

Fun little hike if you choose the lower paths. I think just around 3.4 miles. Also they had a posting that a cougar was near. Did not see one unfortunately.