Deception Pass to Lighthouse Point

Deception Pass to Lighthouse Point is a 2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Anacortes, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from August until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

beach

From Seattle, north on I-5 to Mount Vernon. Take Highway 20 west for 18 miles towards Oak Harbor. Entrances to the park are well signed and are located on both sides of the high bridge along Highway 20.

Beautiful hikes-wonderful view from every angle!

Beautiful Deception Pass and water views, you might even see some seals if you're lucky. Great for dogs and easy to navigate. Be careful not to get lost on one of the side trails. Very easy to pay in the parking area if you don't have a pass.

Interesting experience today to say the least. We arrived at the trailhead around 4:15 pm thinking we'd have time to hike this quick 2 mile trail. Headed up the trail as the sun set was hitting the horizon, such a beautiful sight to see. For some odd reason my GPS wasn't locating the trail on may downloaded map? It was taking us on side trails till we ended up getting lost in the brush trying to make our way off the peak. End result being the park ranger waiting for us until we returned to our car. All in all, beautiful trail, well maintained, easy to moderate at times. Discovery Pass needed. Restrooms and big parking area.

It's super pretty and isn't too difficult for you or your pet there's all sorts of paths you can take to complete the hike my husband and I had a great time and I'm pretty sure my dog did too

Nice loop hike with constant views of the water. Suitable for kids that behave. Be prepared for lots of fellow hikers.

Nice easy hike around the point. There are several trails that shoot off from the main trail but it is easy enough to navigate as you can always see the water. A previous review indicated it was not a loop. This is incorrect, the walk is in fact a loop.