Comet and Christine Falls

Comet and Christine Falls is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Mount Rainier National Park, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from July until October.

From the Nisqually Entrance, 10.5 miles on Highway 706 to the Van Trump Park trailhead.

absolutely beautiful! Little bit of rain off & on, and couldn't go past comet falls because of the snow pack blocking the trail, but beautiful all the same. Easy hike.

We walked this trail for about an hour before we turned around due to snow covering the trail. I had my 4 year old so we turned around and head back down...better to be safe than sorry. We'll definitely come back to finish this hike!

Made it about 50min in then had to turn around due to trail hazards. Lots of snow.

Favorite Hike!!!! Beautiful destination!!!!

Not overly difficult, but we had a great time.

This is a beautiful trail, well worth the effort!

Love this hike. Ever changing scenery, not difficult but yet a good workout. Fun day with good friends and overall great hike.

Excellent hike with a great finish. My favorite thing about this hike it is fairly tough getting there but also a slight challenge coming back down!

This trail was great for a short hike. I took my boys on it (ages 7 & 5) and they did awesome! Will definitely do this trail again.