New Years Sale! Get a year of AllTrails Pro for only $19.99
Get Started

Clear Creek Trail

Clear Creek Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Silverdale, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.7 miles Elevation Gain: 91 feet Route Type: Loop

partially paved

A well-maintained trail great for walking, jogging & biking. There is a dog park as well. There are quaint tables throughout the trail to rest or have lunch. Parking is available on Silverdale Way.

Good for a leisurely stroll with family and dogs. I’ve seen beavers in the water around the boardwalk area. The trail is located next to a skatepark and a dog park. The trail can get a bit crowded during peak hours on a nice day.

Good, paved trail great for dogs, strollers, kids and bikes. Also, there is a dog park right next to the beginning of the trail making this one of my pups favorite trails.

This us a great trail to walk, most of it is paved so is a great stroller and Wheelchair accessible trail. There was one se too. though that was closed do to Beaver activity so you need to double back slightly and cross through the valley floor on an approved trail right through the wetlands which is great. I will definently do this one again. The trail that I took placed this hike at 4.2 miles which is just great!

I love this trail. I walk my dog on it frequently, and he loves it. We can stay on it as long as he needs to because there are so many trails and it’s so long! Highly recommended

Nice easy trail through classic wetlands.

Great for a quick and nice run. Also ideal for a family walk with children and dogs.

great stroller friendly trail. some parts were a bit overgrown making the path a bit narrow but overall beautiful. love all the benches and picnic tables along the trial.

Over grown in some areas but other than that, it was a great walk.

Chill, easy walk around paved or dirt trails and boardwalks. Nice spot.

bridge out

Super chill paved trail that connects to the mash boardwalks. We saw a beaver! Also heard a bunch of cool bird calls, super awesome! Overall short but sweet

good small trail for biking or walking dog

perfectly flat pavement, doesnt puddle when it rains. slightly visible from highway though

My favorite place to walk and take pictures of wildlife! Despite the traffic noise, I always feel calmer when I go to Clear Creek. They've done a great job restoring this habitat.

great path for strollers

Wed Jan 23 2019

A lot of pavement, parking and close to us. Very nice elevated walkway through the wet lands. Only down side is highway noise. There is a nice hike up to Ridgetop Drive that takes more effort.

Wed Dec 12 2018

The trail is a really easy walk, increase your speed and a good cardio as there is a slight hill area. Wonderful place to stroll with a kiddo.

Mon Oct 22 2018

A nice trail to walk with various routes. It has multiple starting points, I started from Trigger Ave. It's a paved trail from trigger ave all the way to the dog park on the other side of the trail. Great trail to bring the pups on and the family.

Fri Aug 17 2018

I love taking the dog here. It is a great trail and pretty well kept.

Sun Jul 08 2018

The only thing that could improve this path is if it was paved the whole way.

Thu Jun 07 2018

One of our favorite trails. There is a part that is very close to the highway so it’s loud but other than that it’s a very nice family trail.

Sat Feb 24 2018

This trail is very nice! Only thing I didn’t like about it is, the fact that the freeway is visible and very noisy. (Reason for only 4 stars) I’d definitely come back though, it’s right down the street from my house!

Sat Dec 23 2017

great parking, nice trail, I saw many birds and ducks. I ran into a couple unleashed dogs, out of range from their uncaring owner, also several bags of dog poop on the trail, I guess left for others to pick up.

Tue Oct 10 2017

Walked the entire wetland trail and 2 separate hill climb trails for a total of 7.37 miles. The first 1/2 mile in on most paths were busy with walkers, bikes, and dogs. After that, it was very calm and quiet.

Fri Jul 21 2017

About half the trail goes right along a lovely creek. The other half goes behind shopping malls and movie theaters, through light industrial areas, past some sort of junkyard (complete with bulldog), and along busy streets. You can stop for lunch at an Arby's or Olive Garden right along the way. We saw some dudes rolling their own at a picnic table along the trail, and some sketchy activity in a tree.

Sun May 28 2017

Great place to get out and stretch your legs. But nothing challenging or exciting.

Thu May 18 2017

Barely a trail more of a sidewalk to busy streets.

Fri May 05 2017

Between the cars from the 303 and the hospital construction, the Harrison Hospital easement down to Snap Fitness isn't as enjoyable.

Sat Mar 25 2017

The updated trail is really nice. No elephants or giraffes anymore but beautiful wetlands to view and safely, pass through. So much to see!

Wed Mar 01 2017

They have updated the trail a lot new boards down cleared brush, nice easy stroll