Clear Creek Trail

Clear Creek Trail is a 3.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Silverdale, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A well-maintained trail great for walking, jogging & biking. There is a dog park as well. There are quaint tables throughout the trail to rest or have lunch. Parking is available on Silverdale Way.

I love taking the dog here. It is a great trail and pretty well kept.

The only thing that could improve this path is if it was paved the whole way.

One of our favorite trails. There is a part that is very close to the highway so it’s loud but other than that it’s a very nice family trail.

This trail is very nice! Only thing I didn’t like about it is, the fact that the freeway is visible and very noisy. (Reason for only 4 stars) I’d definitely come back though, it’s right down the street from my house!

great parking, nice trail, I saw many birds and ducks. I ran into a couple unleashed dogs, out of range from their uncaring owner, also several bags of dog poop on the trail, I guess left for others to pick up.

Walked the entire wetland trail and 2 separate hill climb trails for a total of 7.37 miles. The first 1/2 mile in on most paths were busy with walkers, bikes, and dogs. After that, it was very calm and quiet.

Friday, July 21, 2017

About half the trail goes right along a lovely creek. The other half goes behind shopping malls and movie theaters, through light industrial areas, past some sort of junkyard (complete with bulldog), and along busy streets. You can stop for lunch at an Arby's or Olive Garden right along the way. We saw some dudes rolling their own at a picnic table along the trail, and some sketchy activity in a tree.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Great place to get out and stretch your legs. But nothing challenging or exciting.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Barely a trail more of a sidewalk to busy streets.

Friday, May 05, 2017

Between the cars from the 303 and the hospital construction, the Harrison Hospital easement down to Snap Fitness isn't as enjoyable.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

The updated trail is really nice. No elephants or
giraffes anymore but beautiful wetlands to view and safely, pass through. So much to see!

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

They have updated the trail a lot new boards down cleared brush, nice easy stroll

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Stroller friendly! My kids and I loved this trail!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Nice scenery. Very easy, never a dull moment.

Thursday, July 14, 2016

its great you get 3 conditions road, dirt & board walk, flat with slight hill very easy trail to walk, jog, run or even ride bike all that plus dog friendly too!!!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Trail is open but there is a short portion closed. I walked the trail today and it was great.

Wednesday, June 08, 2016

This trail is currently closed for construction until October.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Perfect for a stroll. It is stroller friendly. Nothing too exciting about it however.

Monday, May 09, 2016

Short walk. Not a hike. mostly board walk through wet lands. Stroller friendly and kid friendly. Perfect for a quick walk.

Friday, April 29, 2016

Super nice stroll. A bit noisy from the roads, but overall a nice place to walk.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Great easy hike that my family enjoys and the kids don't complain that it is too long.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A relaxing stroll through Silverdale, with a lot of nature around if you take the time and observe. There seems to be active beavers, little fish, flowers, frogs. We found a wicked tree growing out of the bank of Clear Creek that's limbs turned into roots and looks like a jungle gym!
We also found a cool street-art mural under the bridge by the bowling alley... all and all, we had a great time and will probably do it again. I will post some pictures we took.

Friday, April 15, 2016

Great trail for getting the dogs out of the house.

Friday, March 25, 2016

I love this trail!

Monday, March 07, 2016

It's a very short path if you want a short quick ride. There are many other dog walkers and joggers. I wouldn't recommend road bikers on this trail but good to walk dogs on.

Monday, September 21, 2015

I love taking my daughter and pup here to wear them out. Works like a charm every time (;

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Close to home & very easy. It's my go to trail to visit with friends. Lots of parking & you can easily grab a coffee or go into costco or other places for lunch.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

This trail is a lot longer than the overview states. If you continue on the trail it goes all the way down to the Clear Creek inlet. That being said, if you don't want highway noise, go to a different part of the trail. The city and other organizations are doing a great job fixing up the trail!

A little piece of nature within a sprawling commercial part of town. Sure, you will still have the sound of an urban area, but the wildlife that you can find on the trail and around Clear Creek was well worth it. When we went we saw lots of waterfowl, shorebirds running the mud flats, salmon, herons, and some otters. All of this within a heavily used commercial district. The trail is well maintained, though can be a little difficult to follow when you come to an intersection with a road.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's nice and close to home this little trail is hidden between a skate park and a dog park. A lot of families walk the trail it's pretty nice and you can also go jogging on it.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Most people it seems start at the skate park. I would recommend parking at staples and exploring the southern area. You can almost get away from the road noise. Great for kids too. Like most nature walks this one has some education. Restrooms at the southern end also. I will be doing this trail again. The trail has a supporting website. Clearcreektrail.org