Clark's Creek Trail

Clark's Creek Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

old growth

Clark Creek is a 4.2 mile out and back trail located near Puyallup, Washington that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking & walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This was a beautiful hike/walk. Lots of small trails off the main trail. I got lost for a second trying to get back to the main trail but found my way back. I followed the trail map from here most of the way as not to end up on a different trail. All in all a great place to visit and i plan to go back again.

Very few people here because of the light snow flurry coming down and the cold temperature. A nice quick quiet walk on the gravel path on the way home from doing errands.

Great little network of trails!

Excellent, just a little slippery after a rain.

I only hiked the north end of the park. Because the trail isn't marked at all and there's no view out to see where you are, one could easily get off on the many side tracks. I had to carefully note things at junctions in order not to get sidetracked on the way back. There is a large parking area, picnic tables and a grass play area with bathrooms and trash bins nearby. There is a dog park to the north of the parking area accessed by 12th. In the wet season, I imagine the trails will be slick and running with water. This is a good park if you just want to get your boots in the dirt on a dry day and you happen to be nearby.

Not bike or stroller friendly

Great paths for different terrain and views. Royal, our GSD loves it and all the water. Beautiful!

Was not expecting this gem

If you don't know this park it is extremely easy to take an offshoot that is not the main trail due to no trail markers at all. The main trail itself is decently maintained until the upper part of the loop where the brush badly needs to be cut back. Use the All Trails app with the map and you'll be just fine.

Nicely maintained trails but no map or signs on trails. After an hour of wandering around with kids we left to try somewhere different.

Excellent.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

run little run with the dogs. lots of friendly people. dog park part was okay.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Some good single track trails , short steep hills. Nice city park

Monday, March 13, 2017

pretty wet,but to be expected. nothing is marked.

Monday, March 06, 2017

It is a nice trail but nothing is marked and there are several different paths. If you are directionally challenged like me it is a bit confusing. The nature is beautiful tons of trees. The trail is rather muddy so I would suggest water proof shoes and a change of clothes if you have small children like me.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I went a few times once in the summer and another time in the winter. It's much more fun in the summer and when you go off the paved trail into the wooded area.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

I went in feb/2017 and the ground was still wet in some places but for the most park it was amazing not big hills a lot of flat and there was a dog area enclosed gate for them to run around

Friday, February 17, 2017

Lovely trail, but it needs signs!!

Saturday, January 28, 2017

It was a very smelly area. Hike would've been great if it wasn't so smelly.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

I went this trail today.That was first experience and I was lost. Mountain climbing, quiet trail, I like here.and My dog like here too!!

Saturday, January 07, 2017

have to say small but challenging

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Abbot muddy after a pretty rainy day, but a nice walk. Periodic views of the creek makes for some nice scenery.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Great hike. Cool and breezy feels amazing with a 20lb backpack on my back.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Great rural trail right in the middle of Puyallup downtown. Lots of hills, probably muddy in the wet season. It's easy to get rather lost in some of the woody areas, so don't try it too close to sundown. There is also an off-leash dog area, but most people were walking with their dogs off leash anyway. great for the pups.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Been awhile since I had a good hike so I didn't want to over do it with distance. But I did a lot of hills to increase the workout.

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Lots of different elevations and side trails to explore. Walked for two hours - only about 1/3 of it was on the main trail, by choice. Hikers, pick up your trash and dog poop!

Monday, August 15, 2016

I do this trail all the time. My 4 year old son has done it with me. Good amount of exercise and great views if you know where to look. :-)

Monday, August 08, 2016

Wandering in the woods and hiking some trails I haven't in awhile.

Thursday, August 04, 2016

Kinda warm but also breezy at times so it wasn't bad. 3.2 mile hike with some gps notes and I accidently deleted the track before I could save it...grrrrr.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

I made a lot of gps notes for others to follow and a took a picture. I'm exhausted! Wow what a loooong hike but it was AWESOME! Happened to find the dry creek bed I had been looking for and hiked it for quite awhile through some brush and over log jams. Now that I know how to get down to the creek I can explore it more later. Will have to make a day of it though, start early and bring food and water.