Clara and Marion Lakes Trail

Clara and Marion Lakes Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and camping and is best used from July until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful hike, so many amazing views. Bug spray absolutely needed.

excellent trail. a bit of snow still.

It's a beautiful trail. I would wait to go until July next time. The snow that is still there in May made it a little bit difficult to hike but not impossible.

Such a beautiful hike. Easy to get to, and when you get to the lake it's so peaceful and quiet. I would definitely go back.

we make this hike a couple times a year in the spring and fall. 3/4 of a mile of steep trail followed by 3/4 mile of semi steep trails. My son has hiked it since he was 4 so its not difficult. well maintained trail with Clara being a beutiful lake and Marion beyond being more swampy. Bring mosquito repellent and a pocket parka since sudden rain is common.

We ( husband and 6-1/2 year old ) completed this hike for the first time a few days ago, it was a great family hike for us, approximately 3 to 3-1/2 mile hike with wild flowers to enjoy along the way. Hike was a bit steep and mostly uphill but very manageable for all of us.

We found a pond of water and thought it was Clara Lake, but found the real Clara Lake down the trail a bit more, so don't fret when you first find the pond :)

This hike was quite lovely, my dog and I very much enjoyed it. Met a chick my age up toward the top with her dog as well and we ended up finishing the trail together while our dogs ran free and enjoyed eachothers company. The lake was pristine and great in color. I will be coming back for sure.

Excellent hike. Consistently steep but not overly strenuous on the way to Marion Lake. Clara lake is nice, but not as much as the Marion.

Nice! Steep at first, but beautiful up top. A little buggy in parts. Lots of late season wild flowers.

Good hike.

Monday, June 20, 2016

good hike, lake Clara is nice.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Monday, October 26, 2015

It was great for a fall hike!

Monday, October 26, 2015