Clara and Marion Lakes Trail

Clara and Marion Lakes Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and camping and is best used from July until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Such a beautiful hike. Easy to get to, and when you get to the lake it's so peaceful and quiet. I would definitely go back.

we make this hike a couple times a year in the spring and fall. 3/4 of a mile of steep trail followed by 3/4 mile of semi steep trails. My son has hiked it since he was 4 so its not difficult. well maintained trail with Clara being a beutiful lake and Marion beyond being more swampy. Bring mosquito repellent and a pocket parka since sudden rain is common.

We ( husband and 6-1/2 year old ) completed this hike for the first time a few days ago, it was a great family hike for us, approximately 3 to 3-1/2 mile hike with wild flowers to enjoy along the way. Hike was a bit steep and mostly uphill but very manageable for all of us.

We found a pond of water and thought it was Clara Lake, but found the real Clara Lake down the trail a bit more, so don't fret when you first find the pond :)

This hike was quite lovely, my dog and I very much enjoyed it. Met a chick my age up toward the top with her dog as well and we ended up finishing the trail together while our dogs ran free and enjoyed eachothers company. The lake was pristine and great in color. I will be coming back for sure.

Excellent hike. Consistently steep but not overly strenuous on the way to Marion Lake. Clara lake is nice, but not as much as the Marion.

Nice! Steep at first, but beautiful up top. A little buggy in parts. Lots of late season wild flowers.

Good hike.

good hike, lake Clara is nice.

It was great for a fall hike!

Easy trail access without use permit. We were looking for Clara Lake, but only saw trail sign for Marion Lake. We went the opposite way and ended up on a road near Beehive. It added a couple of miles to the hike, but went back and did find Clara Lake which was pretty enough. Some loose shale, but nothing horrible.

It was a great get away for a couple of hours! We plan to do it again.

This is the perfect day hike! The trail winds up through beautiful old pine trees and the lake itself is clear and pretty. My boyfriend and I took our time hiking, ate lunch and relaxed by the lake, and got back down to the bottom all in about 4 hours. It's great for all ages, is dog and horse friendly, and is great anytime of year. We hiked this month (September) and the weather was cool and refreshing. Will definitely be hiking up here again!