Clara and Marion Lakes Trail

Clara and Marion Lakes Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Wenatchee, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and camping and is best used from July until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love this hike for a quick one. Done in about 2 hours.

Great hike!

Very steep. Worth the beautiful lake

Very steep. Worth the beautiful lake

Had a lot of fun!

great little hike my toddler enjoyed it! just remeber to take the bug spray!

Beautiful hike with great wild flowers and a cute lake. Mosquitos were terrible but it was worth it :)

Beautiful hike, so many amazing views. Bug spray absolutely needed.

excellent trail. a bit of snow still.

It's a beautiful trail. I would wait to go until July next time. The snow that is still there in May made it a little bit difficult to hike but not impossible.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Such a beautiful hike. Easy to get to, and when you get to the lake it's so peaceful and quiet. I would definitely go back.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

we make this hike a couple times a year in the spring and fall. 3/4 of a mile of steep trail followed by 3/4 mile of semi steep trails. My son has hiked it since he was 4 so its not difficult. well maintained trail with Clara being a beutiful lake and Marion beyond being more swampy. Bring mosquito repellent and a pocket parka since sudden rain is common.

Monday, August 15, 2016

We ( husband and 6-1/2 year old ) completed this hike for the first time a few days ago, it was a great family hike for us, approximately 3 to 3-1/2 mile hike with wild flowers to enjoy along the way. Hike was a bit steep and mostly uphill but very manageable for all of us.

We found a pond of water and thought it was Clara Lake, but found the real Clara Lake down the trail a bit more, so don't fret when you first find the pond :)

Saturday, August 13, 2016

This hike was quite lovely, my dog and I very much enjoyed it. Met a chick my age up toward the top with her dog as well and we ended up finishing the trail together while our dogs ran free and enjoyed eachothers company. The lake was pristine and great in color. I will be coming back for sure.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Excellent hike. Consistently steep but not overly strenuous on the way to Marion Lake. Clara lake is nice, but not as much as the Marion.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Nice! Steep at first, but beautiful up top. A little buggy in parts. Lots of late season wild flowers.

Monday, July 04, 2016

Good hike.

Monday, June 20, 2016

good hike, lake Clara is nice.

Monday, October 26, 2015

It was great for a fall hike!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Easy trail access without use permit. We were looking for Clara Lake, but only saw trail sign for Marion Lake. We went the opposite way and ended up on a road near Beehive. It added a couple of miles to the hike, but went back and did find Clara Lake which was pretty enough. Some loose shale, but nothing horrible.