Centennial Trail

Centennial Trail is a 31.3 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near Snohomish, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 31.3 miles Elevation Gain: 682 feet Route Type: Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

partially paved

rails trails

city walk

historic site

10-foot wide multi-purpose paved trail 6-foot wide natural surface parallel equestrian trail Picnic tables, benches Restrooms Permits for public events and activities on the trail

Nothing out of the ordinary...

Love this, I do it in sections with my son in the stroller. All sorts of things to see with places to stop and play and even get coffee

We did it! We finished the Centennial Trail today - walking the last section from Bryant to the Nakashima Barn.

Nice and easy walk that anyone can enjoy.

Today we walked the next leg of the Centennial Trail from Armar Rd to downtown Arlington, about 4.5 miles.

excellent trail of adventure.

Trail is in excellent condition for all types of activities (e.g. bicycle riding, jogging, walking). Beautiful day today after the early morning rain. Now is a great partly cloudy sky with lots of spring sun.

It's a great easy path. There are a lot of people when the weather is nice. Friendly to horses and dogs. Beautiful surroundings and a long trail to go as far as you'd like.

We walked the next leg of the Centennial Trail from Machias to Lake Stevens

We walked the second leg of the Centennial Trail starting in Snohomish and stopping in Machias.

We walked the first 2 miles of the Centennial Trail starting in the town of Snohomish. It was nicely paved clean and dry today.

Pretty flat. Lots of great scenery. Crowded during summer . But very enjoyable.

A great paved trail for walking/running, biking, skating, and horseback riding. The trail runs along beautiful rivers, meadows, forests, and passed great little downtowns. The trail is relatively flat on the portion I biked- from Snohomish to north of Lake Stevens. There were also 2 or 3 stops with facilities (restrooms, water fountains). It was a great ride and I plan to be back often.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

This trail is great for walking, running, biking, horse back riding, skateboarding, rollerblading and is very kid friendly. It's a paved trail with occasional side trail that parallels the trail (mainly for horse back riding). It is a very active trail with multiple places to start. On the Snohomish side on the trial, you have a skate park, library, a boys and girls club, a soccer dome closeby and other things I may not have mentioned. As you walk North the trail crosses many busy roads with cross walks. It passes by my daughter's middle school. There are many places where the trail feels secluded between black berry bushes. There is a nice park by the Machias area where my brother and I used to play as kids. This area has grown and become quit popular. I have not traveled North of Lake Stevens but I do see it cross a busy road with a light for traffic in the Marysville area. However I do not know much more. There is many places where the trail crosses creeks and rivers. fun place to enjoy the sounds. This trail is very kid friendly and easy for kids of all ages. Strollers are widely used. Bikers will easily sneak up if they don't announce themselves behind you (This includes rollerbladers). I've seen several people with dogs on leases and highly trained off lease dogs. I've also seen horses on the trail.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Love the not busy parts of the trail! Smooth and beautiful! I've biked it, walked it, skatedboarded it and rollerbladed it! :)

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Easy path to walk, paved.

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Nice and long and flat for my longboard, a little too crowded for me though, but only some parts!

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

One of the very well maintained trail at such height! enjoyed the trail till summit and of course descend. Its must to do .. beautiful rock garden on top and amazing shaped rocks. Don't miss it! make sure to carry insect spray as there is patch where many flies will bother you.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

This is my go to trail as I live right by it. When I'm wanting some outside activity and fresh air this is a walk I can go on in between showers.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

User friendly

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Easy to walk or ride your bike on this trail and dog friendly. I would recommend to anyone of all skill levels

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

We bike on this trail several times and we love it!

Friday, August 12, 2016

Highway to the homeless

Friday, July 22, 2016

Wonderful place to get your 10,000 steps!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Great for a traffic free ride.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Super flat and great for kids on bikes or blades

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It is a good place to walk, jog and ride a bicycle (bicycle).

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

This is a great trail for walking, blading and cycling.

Sunday, May 01, 2016

There were a lot of people on bikes at first. My dog wasn't liking all the people and bikes. Once all the bikes were gone it was a nice peaceful walk. Seems like a very nice family trail.