Centennial Trail

Centennial Trail is a 18.6 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near Snohomish, Washington that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

30 miles of completed trail (Snohomish to Skagit County Line) 10-foot wide multi-purpose paved trail 6-foot wide natural surface parallel equestrian trail Picnic tables, benches Restrooms Permits for public events and activities on the trail

This trail is great for walking, running, biking, horse back riding, skateboarding, rollerblading and is very kid friendly. It's a paved trail with occasional side trail that parallels the trail (mainly for horse back riding). It is a very active trail with multiple places to start.

On the Snohomish side on the trial, you have a skate park, library, a boys and girls club, a soccer dome closeby and other things I may not have mentioned. As you walk North the trail crosses many busy roads with cross walks. It passes by my daughter's middle school. There are many places where the trail feels secluded between black berry bushes. There is a nice park by the Machias area where my brother and I used to play as kids. This area has grown and become quit popular. I have not traveled North of Lake Stevens but I do see it cross a busy road with a light for traffic in the Marysville area. However I do not know much more. There is many places where the trail crosses creeks and rivers. fun place to enjoy the sounds.

This trail is very kid friendly and easy for kids of all ages. Strollers are widely used. Bikers will easily sneak up if they don't announce themselves behind you (This includes rollerbladers). I've seen several people with dogs on leases and highly trained off lease dogs. I've also seen horses on the trail.

Nice and long and flat for my longboard, a little too crowded for me though, but only some parts!

One of the very well maintained trail at such height! enjoyed the trail till summit and of course descend. Its must to do .. beautiful rock garden on top and amazing shaped rocks. Don't miss it! make sure to carry insect spray as there is patch where many flies will bother you.

This is my go to trail as I live right by it. When I'm wanting some outside activity and fresh air this is a walk I can go on in between showers.

User friendly

Easy to walk or ride your bike on this trail and dog friendly. I would recommend to anyone of all skill levels

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

We bike on this trail several times and we love it!