Cedar River Trail

Cedar River Trail is a 16 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Renton, Washington that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and road biking and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

Cedar River Trail and May Valley is a 29.7 mile loop trail located near Renton, Washington that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for road biking, trail running & walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Live across the road, walk dogs, myself. Lovely walk any mile you want, I always try for 5. Needs more garbage and waste dumps sites for dogs, baggies.

Nice trail for walking. Traffic on the trail was light with some bike traffic. There are a few places where you are able to access the river, which is very nice. overall I really enjoyed my time here, it was the perfect morning.

I ride my bike with my brother along this trail! Great location, Cedar River is beautiful!

5/6/2017 (Saturday) - Easy walk from lake side to library through the heart of Renton and Boeing along the Cedar River with rushing flow after thunderstorms 2 day ago. A very pleasant walk on a sunny but cool afternoon, light traffic, good view.

I love biking this trail with my dog. We stay in the Maple Valley portion of the trail and it's a lot quieter than the Renton portion. Some areas are notorious for drug use however. Lots of high school students also go out on the trails to smoke. We still like it though.

11/26/2016 (Saturday) -- Most people use this long trail for biking, but I am not a biker, so I walked its last section between Renton Senior Center and Lake Washington. Boeing plants and airport are on both sides of the trail, which is a city park for walkers mainly. It's about 2.4 miles out and back, good for just one hour's leisure walk with or without dogs. The trail and the view are both pleasant.