Cascade Trail

Cascade Trail is a 22.7 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Sedro-Woolley, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 22.7 miles Elevation Gain: 321 feet Route Type: Point to Point

My son and I today did a 20-mile hike on part of the Cascade Trail, as part of a requirement for a merit badge. The conditions were wonderful, other than one very small section that was muddy. We only saw 19 people the entire 7 hours we were on the trail today. I can see myself coming back and using this trail again in the future!

Sat Jul 07 2018

I rode from Sedro to Concrete it was absolutely beautiful. My only complaints are that I didn’t know that the trail broke in 2 areas and was lacking directions to find it. Thankfully there were some nice horseback riders in Hamilton who pointed the way. Then again at Baker lake a couple told us to cross the highway bridge. At the end though, near & finishing to Concrete the trail was sandy for a good 3 miles beautiful but used extra energy pedaling through. I will be doing the trail again and want to go & return on it next time 

Sat Jul 07 2018

Just finished riding Sedro to Rasar State Park. Trail in great condition, saw maybe 4 other riders, a few couples with dogs. If you want easy trail, with great views, this it it.

Wed Dec 27 2017

great for a walk, run, bike ride.

Fri Jul 28 2017

Enjoyable trail, Easy grade, nice view. Horsemen be aware of a bridge approximately 2 miles from Sedro Wooley that has a steel deck. Extremely dangerous for a horse. I would not attempt to cross it again.

Fri Jul 07 2017

Great trail for quick out and back rides at lunchtime!

Mon Apr 11 2016

good trail

Sat Nov 29 2014

Flat, easy trail. We averaged over 3 miles an hour. Great views. Looking forward to biking it in the spring - all the way to Concrete for lunch, then back. Trail was flooded about 5 miles in due to recent rains in the mountains. We had to turn around because it was cold (30 degrees) so we did not want to get our feet wet. The GPS and directions got us lost. Spent a half hour searching for the trailhead in a completely wrong place. One trailhead and parking area is just south of hwy 20 on Township . The other is at the intersection of hwy 20 and Fruitdale.

Sat Sep 14 2013

This is a great bike trail that runs from Sedro-Wooley to Concrete, Washington. It has very light use. It runs along the SR-20 with epic views of the nearby mountain ranges, Skagit River, a winery, etc. with elk and eagle viewing sites along the way. A really fun ride. Much more preferable to competing with the traffic on the SR-20. Leashed dogs are allowed as well.

Mon Aug 27 2018