Camp Sekani

Camp Sekani is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Spokane, Washington that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not sure why this place doesn't get nice reviews. Maybe I liked it more than I usually might because I was having a really bad week, and this fixed it entirely. Wonderful wildflowers, and I was amazed how many trails there were. Yeah, not super remote and tons of bikers, but that just made me want to have a bike myself!

This is another trail in that area geared more towards mountain biking but otherwise a nice short hike.

Not sure if I just didn't fine them but the paths I found are bike paths and the hill is pretty steep. Not recommended for hikers.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2016

This was a pretty good (easy) hike. I went with my 8 year old nephew and he really enjoyed it because there are so many paths to choose from. The trails seemed designed for mountain bikers as there were jumps and bumps built in. It also appeared to be a disc golf course. We were there about an hour. He enjoyed taking breaks on the many benches and rocks and enjoying the view of the city.

Monday, June 13, 2016

A large network of trails to choose from. Don't get too caught up trying to follow the trail map they posted on here. If that exact trail ever did exist, it doesn't anymore.

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Great easy trail!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Starts at the frisbee golf course. Lots of trails and if you head west you run into the beacon area and lots more trails. Mountain bikers use this area and you kinda go thru the golf area for a bit.

Saturday, April 19, 2014