Camp Sekani

Camp Sekani is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Spokane, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

No option for disc golf but this is a fantastic place to have a family fun time throwing a disc I highly recommend playing disc golf it's free, you get to be outdoors and it's a great time. To start playing disc golf all you need is basically 4 discs and you can go to the General store or Ace stores and pay between $10 and $20 per disc but, once he have them he have them for Life unless you lose them.

Not well marked. This is a great trail for mountain biking, but a little confusing for hiking.

Not sure why this place doesn't get nice reviews. Maybe I liked it more than I usually might because I was having a really bad week, and this fixed it entirely. Wonderful wildflowers, and I was amazed how many trails there were. Yeah, not super remote and tons of bikers, but that just made me want to have a bike myself!

Saturday, October 22, 2016

This is another trail in that area geared more towards mountain biking but otherwise a nice short hike.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Not sure if I just didn't fine them but the paths I found are bike paths and the hill is pretty steep. Not recommended for hikers.

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sunday, June 19, 2016

This was a pretty good (easy) hike. I went with my 8 year old nephew and he really enjoyed it because there are so many paths to choose from. The trails seemed designed for mountain bikers as there were jumps and bumps built in. It also appeared to be a disc golf course. We were there about an hour. He enjoyed taking breaks on the many benches and rocks and enjoying the view of the city.

Monday, June 13, 2016

A large network of trails to choose from. Don't get too caught up trying to follow the trail map they posted on here. If that exact trail ever did exist, it doesn't anymore.

Saturday, June 04, 2016