Cal Magnusson Trail

Cal Magnusson Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Enumclaw, Washington that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

love this train for a quick afternoon hike!

I don't agree that it's easy, or suitable for all skill levels. I hope I can make it all the way up some day. What I saw was lovely.

Short but super steep, in less than a mile you go up 1000 feet in elevation, really tough cardio workout if you do it nonstop easy pace all the way to the top.

very well maintained and short

good hike, no view from the top.

Loved it! Wish there was a better look out spot though. Definitely an intense hike. Great if you want something quicker but still a workout.

This was a really great hike and a really great work out. However I must say whoever rated this trail as easy or even moderate is out of their mind. This is really steep. We climbed Smith rock in Terrebone Oregon it was really difficult and this one is a lot more difficult.

I would not consider this Trail easy for kids! The loop idea is a stretch. We turned to take the trail down the backside and it was terrible. We survived, but it was difficult with stretches that were very steep. We were grateful when we ran into a frequent hiker who told us where to turn back to meet the main trail.